The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

Aerin

I posted mine yesterday, airmail. I was still within the time set - 2 or 3? months of receiving the cards - so I would think others are too.

Aerin

ps temperance..... is there a water mouse? ;)

Cat*

I also sent my cards off yesterday. :)

I've also just been to the Deck Raffle thread where you posted all the cards you have already received. This is going to be a wonderful deck!

truelighth

Feretian,

I just had a look at the cards in the Raffle Thread. They are all great! Wow, such talent.

Anyway, I noticed that one of my Knights (the one with the blue harnas) seems to look a bit smeared on one side. It wasn't like that when it send it off, so maybe that happened in transport :(. Can you tell me if it is indeed smeared? Not that the smearing is very big, but well, it wasn't there originally. Maybe I should redo it? (ouch)

Aulruna

I'd like to take on the Ace of Wands, please.

gregory

truelighth said:
Anyway, I noticed that one of my Knights (the one with the blue harnas) seems to look a bit smeared on one side. It wasn't like that when it send it off, so maybe that happened in transport :(. Can you tell me if it is indeed smeared? Not that the smearing is very big, but well, it wasn't there originally. Maybe I should redo it? (ouch)
It looks lovely. I wouldn't worry if I were you - maybe it is just a scanner thing.... Worst case scenario - tippex will fix it ! (there are a couple of marks on mine which I suspect are not showing on the cards; they look like where I rubbed stuff out... Scanners can be harsh !)

Feretian

Thank you, Alruna! :)

Would that be one or two cards?

truelighth, yes, I see the smudge now. It's really not much in person, but I'll cover it with a bit of white if you like. Certainly no need to "do it again"!:p

Feretian

Aerin said:
ps temperance..... is there a water mouse? ;)

Well, would you care to make one? Miss Smarty-Bat?

:p

gregory

Feretian said:
Well, would you care to make one? Miss Smarty-Bat?

:p
Would water voles count as meeses ?

Feretian

Again, not a mouse, but a vole is at least a rodent. With no perceptible ears.

gregory

There do be water RATS...... })

There are also some wonderful pix of meeces on rivers in boatses in Oakley's work....

I almost wish I had time, but I have 6 cards to do for another deck, so....