Crystal Study Group: Pietersite

DownwardSpiral

I had a few crystals to choose between so I decided to go with Pietersite. You can read about it here.....http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/pietersite.html

Or you can read the summary(copied from the above link) below

In Summary
The charge that Pietersite carries is the reason why it is also known as tempest stone. This cleansing energy that it embodies is helpful to help to create change. It has an excellent vibration that makes a strong connection to your internal guidance system and stimulates your will power.

It helps you when you are making shamanic journeys, and is a stone that assists you to appreciate that you are a spiritual being, able to access spiritual guidance, and to use your imagination to dream beautiful visions and create a better life using this ability.

This stone has been very different from the ones I've worked with so far. It's another stone that's good for meditation though I haven't tried meditating with it.

The energy of pietersite.......I don't feel grounded/ready to take on the world and I don't feel calm/peaceful. I do feel my mind shifting into gear as ideas are starting to flow and I feel the need to take action.

The first night I put it in my pillowcase and asked to be shown any insight into my move I actually had a dream : ) Haha a crazy dream. I dreamed someone from the crystal forum (don't know who it was) told me he (don't know who he was either) was acting like a California Mexican. OMG LOL what's that supposed to mean?

I've been asking for insight into my move and if there's any crystals I should be working with.

I keep getting references to rose and saw pearl as well. So I asked if it was pearl and well......I was behind a big red truck hauling boulders and then saw touchstone so I take that as a no. Along with the rose the other morning at work the first thing I heard on the radio was....bring me a higher love. I started getting a really strong feeling my guides were telling me to raise my vibration.......so that my desires could flow freely to me.

I've been seeing numbers in doubles and a few in triples and the only numbers I'm not seeing is 77. Red, Orange, and stars are still coming through and the past few days I keep seeing rabbits and eagles.

The messages have been interesting.......

Travel the route most rewarded.
Supreme Council #33
Type A
Grow with us...reap the benefits.
It's time to go shopping.
Let us develop your dreams into reality.
Don't wait another year.

I also saw lodestar which makes me wonder if I'm suppose to work with lodestone.

This I'm not sure what to think......
On Monday I saw Jellies written across the side of the bus. This was with pictures of jellyfish. Then at work my friend called me jello. So on Tuesday I'm driving through a parking lot when I hear a guy yell "figure it out" and when I looked to the left the train was passing by and on some of the windows there were the jellies.

Today...I saw 5 roses....fantastic 5.....5 stars....people 5.... and the crowns are back.

Anyway I have this really strong feeling the time to act is now....this is my window of opportunity. My mind has definitely been creative in thinking up ideas. I feel like I'm ready to spring into action and do whatever it takes to get that last piece of the puzzle to fall. The other night I even went online looking to see if any jobs had been posted for where I want to go.

Today I also received several warning signs. One of them......I unlocked the "cage" holding my letters and the metal piece fell (the bottom of it from about 4 feet high) to the ground. This piece of metal has bars and is at least 3 feet wide by possibly 3 feet high. I'm lucky it didn't hit my feet or toes. The others...the back window(in my apt) would not open and I had to mess with it for a few minutes before I finally got it to open. A guy at work was telling a story about going to the movies last night and when they came out it was raining. His nephew wanted to go back inside and pryed the door open. A city worker showed up on my route to replace the red flags people can use to cross the busy street. And a bug landed on my glasses and wrapped his legs around the frame. I had to take the glasses off so I could get him off. Anyway I'm including the others in case anyone figures out the theme. My feeling is this is saying stay focused, pay attention, and I'm going to have to work at making this happen.

So that's my experiences with Pietersite so far : )

Padma

hmmmm...well, having rabbit as a spirit guide animal, I can tell you that rabbits appear most for me when money is about to fall into my lap :) yay! And eagles come up before messages from spirit guides arrive. Also they tend to pop up when a lot of synchronicity is happening...also, rabbits are meant to be very creative animals; when they show up a lot in your life, you are meant to use your creativity (which you said you are doing) and also they are animals who know which way the wind blows - they are fast to avoid danger. They will also show up when one of the major things you must confront in life is your fears.

Jelly...Jello...makes me think of something soft that can take blows and still retain its shape :) sort of like, not letting life make a dent in you, staying sweet and resiliant and bouncy! :D Also you can combine it with crowns - being "coated in royal jelly" means that you have connections, you are going places, you are so lucky nothing can hurt you.

Um. Roses are cool, they suggest hardiness and softness, sweetness and prickliness (self-preservation skills) Funny as I was just ripping out wild roses from my lawn tonight - I want to keep them, but they grow in the darndest spots! ;p (It's the province's official symbol, wild roses.)

Californian Mexican, hunh? How do they act? Maybe there is a clue in that - be family oriented? be a little wild? I don't know what Californian Mexicans do lol!

5's are meant to be a sign from your angels that you are not to worry, money will apeear when necessary.... :) yay! :party:

Perhaps rose is also a sign to work with rose quartz? I can't work with either pearls or rose quartz, and i actually tried to put the rose quartz pendant on my string of pearls to see if this would help me use either...nope :( might help for you, though! :D

DownwardSpiral

I don't know why but I think of jellyfish as transparent and jelly/jello as flexible.

The rose I was thinking rose quartz as well. The rose message came through first and then the next morning the bring me a higher love. I'm not sure if there's any other rose crystals? And then the roses came through again. Oh I should say not just roses but the name Rose.

The California Mexican....LOL They act like everyone else : ) I need to think about that one.

Pietersite has a very different vibration. I feel like I need to get moving....NOW!!!!!!

Padma

I don't know why but I think of jellyfish as transparent and jelly/jello as flexible.

Probably because you are correct! lol! ;)

The rose I was thinking rose quartz as well. The rose message came through first and then the next morning the bring me a higher love. I'm not sure if there's any other rose crystals? And then the roses came through again. Oh I should say not just roses but the name Rose.

Sounds like a clear case of Rose Quartz! lol...it is supposed to bring you to "A higher love"

celticnoodle

I just had to add my thoughts about Pietersite. I have a Pietersite stone that I wear on a chain with my moldavite crystal.

When I first purchased a moldavite, the energy from that crystal was so strong that it was making me woozy and ill. I was getting constant migraine headaches and just couldn't function well. It was recommended to me that Pietersite would help to 'tame' it down a bit, so I purchased one to wear on the same chain as my moldavite. It did help a great deal!

The Pietersite has also helped me in many other ways too, along with the moldavite. I have not worn this pair in awhile though, but seeing this thread makes me want to put it on again and so I think I'll dig it out of the jewelry box and begin wearing it again. It has been a great aide for me in the past w/the moldavite for journeys and to contact the spirit world. Pietersite is very helpful with this and also with opening your third eye. it is a wonderful grounding stone, and if you do not have one, I feel this is one crystal that is a must have in anyones crystal collection.

wildchilde

wow DS! as always I am amazed at how much detail you remember from the synchronicities of your day (and now your dreams too!).

Downwardspiral said:

well, the rose quartz certainly makes sense here because it is said to connect you to your Higher Heart (which is to say the compassionate component of your Higher Self) and to me the name Rose (or more specifically in this context-Sacred Rose) is a known name of the Blessed Mother. I think perhaps she is trying to give you a message that she is watching over you and that you must be compassionate with yourself.

I just had to add my thoughts about Pietersite. I have a Pietersite stone that I wear on a chain with my moldavite crystal.

When I first purchased a moldavite, the energy from that crystal was so strong that it was making me woozy and ill. I was getting constant migraine headaches and just couldn't function well. It was recommended to me that Pietersite would help to 'tame' it down a bit, so I purchased one to wear on the same chain as my moldavite. It did help a great deal!

The Pietersite has also helped me in many other ways too, along with the moldavite. I have not worn this pair in awhile though, but seeing this thread makes me want to put it on again and so I think I'll dig it out of the jewelry box and begin wearing it again. It has been a great aide for me in the past w/the moldavite for journeys and to contact the spirit world. Pietersite is very helpful with this and also with opening your third eye. it is a wonderful grounding stone, and if you do not have one, I feel this is one crystal that is a must have in anyones crystal collection.

That is all very interesting! Thanks so much for sharing your experiences with it. I recently received a Pietersite pendant and I thought I would just want to nom, nom, nom it! But it has done absolutely nothing for me as yet. I just don't feel anything from it. :( So I guess I will put it lovingly away until such time as it calls to me.

DownwardSpiral

Thanks for chiming in CN : ) I do feel like the messages from my guides are more direct. I still need to try meditating with this stone. I feel grounded but not to the extent of some of the other crystals I've worked with so far.

Oh and I'll add this is a fun piece to have just for the sake of all the colors combined. I wish I could take a picture to show. Mine is mostly maroon with almost everything else added to it.

DownwardSpiral

wow DS! as always I am amazed at how much detail you remember from the synchronicities of your day (and now your dreams too!).

well, the rose quartz certainly makes sense here because it is said to connect you to your Higher Heart (which is to say the compassionate component of your Higher Self) and to me the name Rose (or more specifically in this context-Sacred Rose) is a known name of the Blessed Mother. I think perhaps she is trying to give you a message that she is watching over you and that you must be compassionate with yourself.

That is all very interesting! Thanks so much for sharing your experiences with it. I recently received a Pietersite pendant and I thought I would just want to nom, nom, nom it! But it has done absolutely nothing for me as yet. I just don't feel anything from it. :( So I guess I will put it lovingly away until such time as it calls to me.

I only remember because I scribble...scribble....scribble...seriously. I have pen and paper in my pocket on the way to work...at my case if anything in the mail or anything at work catches my attention... then out on my route....and still pen and paper in my pocket on the way home. Then at home I seem to receive messages through my son...I will scribble down whatever unusual he says. And even with all that scribbling I still forget to write stuff down and why in alot of my posts I'll mention stuff that I forgot to mention : ) Ha I'll mention something here......I was almost home from work yesterday.....anyway I pulled up to a 4 way stop. I started to go straight...a cop SUV vehicle was heading the opposite direction of me...he started to make a left turn in front of me...no blinker...I had to hit my brake.....these are very small intersections. He hesitated for a minute and then continued his turn. Anyway too many incidents yesterday....I know it's some sort of warning.

Very recently I was receiving messages (nothing posted in these crystal threads) and I couldn't make sense of them. I was blown away when I stopped at the store on the way home from work and a little girl on a cell phone said something that literally put the pieces together.......actually using the word and in the context of how it was first brought to my attention. And you better believe I scribbled everything down. Also the other morning I saw something at work that caught my attention...so I wrote it down. Then throughout the day this same theme kept presenting itself...and so why I believe in writing stuff down.

I wish there was more to my dream than what I remembered. I dreamed(lol drempt?) last night but can't remember what about.

Thanks for the info about the Blessed Mother...and I'll add here my friend and I got into it today and my heart started hurting...so no suprise when I got in my car....drove around the corner and then saw a guy with Rose written across his shirt.

What has helped me with the crystals is I let the crystal know what I'm asking it to help me with.....and then I ask my "team" to send me messages concerning specific things. And I ask my team every morning on the way to work. Probably what has helped me the most with the crystals is I pick up "feelings" pretty easy...so even if a crystals vibrations aren't obvious my body still reacts to them.

If you've noticed some of the crystals I've worked with are supposed to be good for meditating...yet for me they do nothing. I still haven't tried with this one yet so we'll see.

Hopefully Pietersite will call out to you and at that time your experience with it will be different.
I'll add here I'm still seeing doubles of the numbers but today mostly 11s and 33s. Other than that my friend showed up unexpectedly on my route so I spent most of the day with my mind too upset and scattered to notice much else.

celticnoodle

Oh and I'll add this is a fun piece to have just for the sake of all the colors combined. I wish I could take a picture to show. Mine is mostly maroon with almost everything else added to it.
mine is mostly dark blue. it is long and slender and boxy in shape. like a long rectangular piece of crystal. very dark blue--with a few splotches of a lighter, almost gray blue in it and then on one side two small brown splotches as well. small brown splotches though--not even as big as the end of your fingernail (trimmed well, :p).

This thread got me to thinking about wearing my moldavite and pietersite again, so I dug it out of the jewelry box and started to wear it again. I can already feel its effect on me. But, it is a GOOD effect, and so I'll continue to wear it--but at night, I do not. I don't want to get the migraine headaches I was getting before or the sick to my stomach kind of feeling the moldavite was giving me when I kept it close to me 24/7. :D

Padma

mine is mostly dark blue. it is long and slender and boxy in shape. like a long rectangular piece of crystal. very dark blue--with a few splotches of a lighter, almost gray blue in it and then on one side two small brown splotches as well. small brown splotches though--not even as big as the end of your fingernail (trimmed well, :p).

This thread got me to thinking about wearing my moldavite and pietersite again, so I dug it out of the jewelry box and started to wear it again. I can already feel its effect on me. But, it is a GOOD effect, and so I'll continue to wear it--but at night, I do not. I don't want to get the migraine headaches I was getting before or the sick to my stomach kind of feeling the moldavite was giving me when I kept it close to me 24/7. :D

That makes sense, CN - as I have discovered with powerful stones, too much of a good thing - is not good! lol. Moldavite enchances vibrations from other stones, right? And Pietersite is a powerful stone in its own right...I can see how amping it up could be - maybe a bit overwhelming?