Relationship spread - puzzled by 7ofPentacles

werewolfmoon

Witches Tarot
Ten card spread.

I did a relationship spread for a friend, The King and Queen of Wands came out as him and her and the Seven of Pentacles followed.

I'm a bit puzzled by this, are they both watching and waiting for things to develop? Various places have said the seven could indicate frustration, which doesn't really fit as they've just met.

Any ideas good citizens of Aeclectic?

LadyV

They could be taking time to reflect on the situation.

Grizabella

They may be growing into love rather than falling into it.

rwcarter

Is this a positionless spread? The KW and QW don't strike me as the types to sit around and wait for anything....

Don't have the deck handy, but are the figures in any of the cards looking at or away from each other? If the guy in the 7P is looking at the QW (especially her back), I could see a third party pining for the QW, waiting for her to turn her attention to him.

Rodney

werewolfmoon

Is this a positionless spread? The KW and QW don't strike me as the types to sit around and wait for anything....

Don't have the deck handy, but are the figures in any of the cards looking at or away from each other? If the guy in the 7P is looking at the QW (especially her back), I could see a third party pining for the QW, waiting for her to turn her attention to him.

Rodney

The King and Queen of Wands are looking straight ahead and the man on the seven is looking forward as well. Do you see the Seven as a person rather than a feeling in this Rodney?

rwcarter

The King and Queen of Wands are looking straight ahead and the man on the seven is looking forward as well. Do you see the Seven as a person rather than a feeling in this Rodney?
OK, they all look out of the card at the Reader. It's less about thinking there's a third person involved and more about thinking that neither the KW nor QW is the type to wait for anything.

Looking at the companion book, the 7P is more a card of harvest and rewards than it is waiting. Since it's next to the QW, I'd say that she's the one who feels like she's ready to receive the rewards of her efforts in the relationship. That could mean that she's made her move and is waiting for him to make the next move though. (Darnnit! There's that waiting word! :laugh: So I guess she will only wait for so long for him to make the next move before she finds someone else who will.)

Rodney

werewolfmoon

OK, they all look out of the card at the Reader. It's less about thinking there's a third person involved and more about thinking that neither the KW nor QW is the type to wait for anything.

Looking at the companion book, the 7P is more a card of harvest and rewards than it is waiting. Since it's next to the QW, I'd say that she's the one who feels like she's ready to receive the rewards of her efforts in the relationship. That could mean that she's made her move and is waiting for him to make the next move though. (Darnnit! There's that waiting word! :laugh: So I guess she will only wait for so long for him to make the next move before she finds someone else who will.)

Rodney

They are both very wandy :laugh yes, that makes sense, thanks Rodney, I shall let her know and than stand back and watch the fur fly.