Horary Readings Round 7 - Questions

Ronia

Hi Minderwiz :) I know you have outstanding readings, so I'll wait for when you have the time. I wanted to ask about this job I started... remember, the one not so comfortable one... I am putting a lot of effort in it but I truly feel I don't belong there and it's not getting easier, it's getting more difficult as I hate lying, both to toehrs and to myself. Anyhow, I do put an effort and I'm still there with some family problems aside again but i was wondering if you could ask if I'll last at this job? I know we are not supposed to ask questions which basically depend on us but since I am by no means quitting at this point (I need the money), I wish I knew what the perspective is for me there? Will they fire me? Will I start doing better? I know it's not the most clear question of all, so feel free to paraphrase it if needed. Thank you.

P.S. Romantic encounter hasn't happened yet, to give feedback for a previous reading which was very encouraging. I don't know why.

Minderwiz

Well I only have one outstanding reading and that is from katieb, who I have not heard from recently, so I haven't got a question. I do also have some work to do for Ethereal but I'm sure I can fit you in soon. Let me know what the question is.

It's a shame that the romance has not yet happened. Those guys don't know what they're missing :D

PS How's your son doing? Has he now fully recovered?

katieb

Well I only have one outstanding reading and that is from katieb, who I have not heard from recently, so I haven't got a question. I do also have some work to do for Ethereal but I'm sure I can fit you in soon. Let me know what the question is.

It's a shame that the romance has not yet happened. Those guys don't know what they're missing :D

Hi Mindetwiz!

I did put my question was there an outstanding question you had asked me?

katieb

Hi Mindetwiz!

I did put my question was there an outstanding question you had asked me?
Sorry wanted to say my question was on post #447.

Ronia

Thank you. Well... the question is will I stay with this job? I mean, is there any other perspective career wise coming soon, six months to a year? Because this job is not what I would like to do for long and it doesn't offer any benefits which is a big issue for me.

My son is abroad with his father and it's a major problem, as usual. He was sick again, we'll see. Thanks for asking. How is the baby? :)

I bet they do and keep their distance. Can't blame them. :D

Minderwiz

Hi there!

My question is where are things headed between E and myself? I am in another relationship with my children's father (S) but not sure this relationship is for the long run . Ever since I met E, I've know there was something between us. Is it friendship, sexual or will a romantic relationship develop?

Hope this is a clear question, if not pls don't hesitate to ask :)

Hi Katieb,

Sorry for missing your post here. As it was directly undermine I better get my eyes tested LOL.

Yes I think the question is fine as it stands. If when I cast the chart it throws up any further questions, I'll ask

katieb

Hi Katieb,

Sorry for missing your post here. As it was directly undermine I better get my eyes tested LOL.

Yes I think the question is fine as it stands. If when I cast the chart it throws up any further questions, I'll ask
Sounds good thank you!

Ethereal

here is the question regarding underhanded/sneaky things pertaining to inheritances

what are the possibilities that a sibling has done something underhanded to make sure that I don't get my rightly inheritances from my father?

hope I worded that correctly. If not ,you can change the wording to better fit the question.

thanks, again! greatly looking forward to this!

Minderwiz

I think that I have readings outstanding for Ronia and Ethereal.

I'lll try and get Ronia's done by the weekend and hopefully both by then. However there's a family event this weekend so I can't guarantee that.

NamasteIndia

can you do a reading for me
about my career