Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

One horary reading available.

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Astrology


 
Sharla's Avatar
Sharla  Sharla is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Apr 2012
Location: England
Posts: 7,408
Sharla 
Citizen

Sharla's Avatar
One horary reading available.


Just post your question with any background info included that i may need to know about.

Feedback required.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1
Sharla's Avatar
Sharla  Sharla is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Apr 2012
Location: England
Posts: 7,408
Sharla 
Citizen

Sharla's Avatar

Does anybody want this spot
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #2
Flames's Avatar
Flames  Flames is offline
Lantern of the Goddess
 
Join Date: 26 Sep 2011
Location: On a rock by the sea
Posts: 3,217
Flames 
Lantern of the Goddess

Flames's Avatar

Okay, I'll take it.

What can I expect to happen if I don't make any changes? If I continue in the same way as I have been? You know the details...what I pm'd you about earlier.

Is this alright?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #3
Sharla's Avatar
Sharla  Sharla is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Apr 2012
Location: England
Posts: 7,408
Sharla 
Citizen

Sharla's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
Okay, I'll take it.

What can I expect to happen if I don't make any changes? If I continue in the same way as I have been? You know the details...what I pm'd you about earlier.

Is this alright?
Did i twist your arm Flames lol

Okay i get your question.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #4
Flames's Avatar
Flames  Flames is offline
Lantern of the Goddess
 
Join Date: 26 Sep 2011
Location: On a rock by the sea
Posts: 3,217
Flames 
Lantern of the Goddess

Flames's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharla View Post
Did i twist your arm Flames lol

Okay i get your question.
Haha...you did!!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #5
Sharla's Avatar
Sharla  Sharla is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Apr 2012
Location: England
Posts: 7,408
Sharla 
Citizen

Sharla's Avatar

Hi flames here's your chart...

https://postimg.org/image/92oug0ukf/

Querent = mars

Quesited = venus

Part of ..... = Sagittarius 21,51" - Jupiter

This situation is not good at present, venus is detrimented by sign, this shows that things are in decline and not very healthy, could be a hell of a lot better but also actually could be worse.

Asc (yourself) is on a mute sign, this is showing me that whatever is going on inside yourself, your not speaking about it and keeping everything to yourself, the other probably doesn't even know how your feeling.

Neither parties are feeling very good about things, both being in cadent houses. Your posited in the 8th and venus is posited in the turned 12th both these houses are houses of debilitation and decline of things getting worse.

Mars is the one flowing away from venus so this is yourself feeling like you are moving in a different direction, your wanting something different, looking for something different.

Moon (your co-significator) its lord is the sun, sun is conjunct the fixed star Aldebaran, which is about fresh starts and new beginnings....this is what you are wanting, this is what you feel most emotional about at present, a new lease of life is needed.

Jupiter is in its terms which is not so bad, is also in Saturn's face, and in the duodenary of Pisces, but i'm going to use neptune here for this and not jupiter, and is also weak and cadent by house being in your 12 th house and quesited's 6th. So this means that this (***) is a confusing time for you in regards to what to do, and you're also feeling very restricted in this situation because of the saturn influence here also.

In the 7th house we have mercury which is in a pitted degree, mercury rules the house that your in and also the turned 5th from 7th, this is saying that not much fun is going on here for you, romance wise is not good, intimacy is not good, no much fun, not much socialization.....and this is why your moon is on the star it is. The pitted degree of mercury brings a black hole situation of being stuck and bordering on a depressive state.

Mars is getting ready to move into cancer into its fall, i see this as the decline of things now and the more closer you get to cancer the more you will feel like your just going to crack, emotionally your going to feel overwhelmed and your emotions are going to just flow out from you....at present your like a bubbling pot underneath the surface, that pots nearly getting onto boiling point stage, and will then need to let off steam and let everything out.

Your then going to be feeling very unhappy about things and how they've become, feeling undervalued, unappreciated, probably blaming yourself.....you going to be really angry indeed about things, but more like a frustrated anger, like why have you let yourself get to this stage.

This will be when venus is in conjuncting with uranus, this will be the shock factor that needs to happen.Then also venus will be moving signs into Taurus, this is going to make them feel hurt, frustrated, helpless as of what to do about things after this uranus impact.

Mercury in the 7th would also be that you need to communicate, but there's reluctance here to do this at first, but then mercury reaches the fixed star Algol this is when things are going to erupt, which ties into everything else ive previously said.

Things may get said out of anger, and regret comes after, some home truths may be said which may hurt the other and vice versa, its the bubbling pot that has gone past its boiling point that erupts. There will be a lot of anger that gets released.

This is all going to happen on the point of mars moving into cancer, venus moving to conjunct uranus and then moving into taurus, and mercury moving another 9 degrees. Which i would predict to be in around 5 days time.

Going on the part i've used (which i won't disclose for your privacy), both significators and the moon are flowing towards this part, also the part is flowing towards the NN. This is a testimony of a positive indication.

So even though there are difficulties now, and there will be some words said etc, this should give things a "kick up the arse" so to speak in order to get things moving in the right direction again, as in the end both parties will want to stick it out.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #6
Flames's Avatar
Flames  Flames is offline
Lantern of the Goddess
 
Join Date: 26 Sep 2011
Location: On a rock by the sea
Posts: 3,217
Flames 
Lantern of the Goddess

Flames's Avatar

Wow, you've hit on so many points. You describe my emotional state so well. In a nutshell, this has been my life.

So...I'll want to stick things out??

I do feel like I can sink into a depression. It happens in waves. I feel low and then I pick myself up and say, "Come on, girl, snap out of it." I'm denying my feelings. I keep them tucked away in my heart because I don't see what good they'd do to let them out. But, shit, I want to break free, move in another direction and then the fear stops me in my tracks. All the 'what ifs' play in my head...and here I am, four years later. And yes, I blame myself. Every night before I go to sleep, I review my day and these feelings, this sadness, is still there. It's as if I don't know what I'm supposed to do about them. Even if J got a job, even if life went back to 'normal' or whatever 'normal' is, a part of me doesn't care. I almost want him to get a job so that I can walk away and know he'll be okay. It's crazy. And even as I write this, I feel so guilty, because yes, I do love him. How can I throw away all the years I've spent with him, all the things we've shared and built together? You know, I'm actually disappointed that I'll want to stick things out. Why?? Isn't that stupid??

And then there's another part that can't imagine living without him. I feel selfish. I feel the fear. I worry that no one will ever know me as well as J. I worry that if I leave, it will be a huge mistake. But maybe G is just a distraction. He's a pleasant distraction...he offers some joy in an otherwise, predominantly, joyless place. And that's not entirely true, of course. It's just that...I want something 'more', something 'else'. Every day I tell myself, this is just a phase I'm going through. J tells me this is just a phase I'm going through. But of course he would say that. He's feeling the fear, too...that I'll leave...that I'll fall for G...or some other man. I don't keep anything from him. He knows how I feel but he doesn't *really* know how I feel. He thinks I really like G. This hurts him...and he says he'll change, that he'll find work...but he doesn't...and it's disheartening to have to buy his clothes, cigarettes, alcohol, books...whatever he needs or wants. I mean, it's depressing. In the beginning, I didn't make a fuss. I actually enjoyed him being at home, being around, while I was working...and then it became frustrating...especially when I suffered from anxiety and couldn't work for months. I still had to find the funds. Yes, he helped me emotionally...but gosh, I needed him to man up, you know?!

So G comes along...and I see him as a 'man'. That's what I see. I see a man, not a boy...and my head spins. I imagine what life could be like...

These changes you indicate here are expected to happen within the next five days?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #7
Sharla's Avatar
Sharla  Sharla is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Apr 2012
Location: England
Posts: 7,408
Sharla 
Citizen

Sharla's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
Wow, you've hit on so many points. You describe my emotional state so well. In a nutshell, this has been my life.

So...I'll want to stick things out??

I do feel like I can sink into a depression. It happens in waves. I feel low and then I pick myself up and say, "Come on, girl, snap out of it." I'm denying my feelings. I keep them tucked away in my heart because I don't see what good they'd do to let them out. But, shit, I want to break free, move in another direction and then the fear stops me in my tracks. All the 'what ifs' play in my head...and here I am, four years later. And yes, I blame myself. Every night before I go to sleep, I review my day and these feelings, this sadness, is still there. It's as if I don't know what I'm supposed to do about them. Even if J got a job, even if life went back to 'normal' or whatever 'normal' is, a part of me doesn't care. I almost want him to get a job so that I can walk away and know he'll be okay. It's crazy. And even as I write this, I feel so guilty, because yes, I do love him. How can I throw away all the years I've spent with him, all the things we've shared and built together? You know, I'm actually disappointed that I'll want to stick things out. Why?? Isn't that stupid??

And then there's another part that can't imagine living without him. I feel selfish. I feel the fear. I worry that no one will ever know me as well as J. I worry that if I leave, it will be a huge mistake. But maybe G is just a distraction. He's a pleasant distraction...he offers some joy in an otherwise, predominantly, joyless place. And that's not entirely true, of course. It's just that...I want something 'more', something 'else'. Every day I tell myself, this is just a phase I'm going through. J tells me this is just a phase I'm going through. But of course he would say that. He's feeling the fear, too...that I'll leave...that I'll fall for G...or some other man. I don't keep anything from him. He knows how I feel but he doesn't *really* know how I feel. He thinks I really like G. This hurts him...and he says he'll change, that he'll find work...but he doesn't...and it's disheartening to have to buy his clothes, cigarettes, alcohol, books...whatever he needs or wants. I mean, it's depressing. In the beginning, I didn't make a fuss. I actually enjoyed him being at home, being around, while I was working...and then it became frustrating...especially when I suffered from anxiety and couldn't work for months. I still had to find the funds. Yes, he helped me emotionally...but gosh, I needed him to man up, you know?!

So G comes along...and I see him as a 'man'. That's what I see. I see a man, not a boy...and my head spins. I imagine what life could be like...

These changes you indicate here are expected to happen within the next five days?
Yes its all going to come to a head pretty soon, i predicted 5 days as that's when mercury conjuncts the fixed star of Algol about someone blowing their top and losing their head in the matter, which would be yourself.

I see that when this happens things will be quite overwhelming for both parties at first, but venus will then be much stronger in its own sign then, so i see this as him making more of an effort and it will be a realisation of what needs to be done.

Like i said the part i used to do with the (m), you and him are flowing towards this and so is the moon, and the moon is also conjuncting the NN, so i seen this as a positive outcome regarding the (m), none the less.

Venus and mars are both flowing towards the end of their sings which brings changes and also the certain fixed star is coming up....so even if its not exactly 5 days, it won't be too far away.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #8
Flames's Avatar
Flames  Flames is offline
Lantern of the Goddess
 
Join Date: 26 Sep 2011
Location: On a rock by the sea
Posts: 3,217
Flames 
Lantern of the Goddess

Flames's Avatar
Some more feedback


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharla View Post

Jupiter is in its terms which is not so bad, is also in Saturn's face, and in the duodenary of Pisces, but i'm going to use neptune here for this and not jupiter, and is also weak and cadent by house being in your 12 th house and quesited's 6th. So this means that this (***) is a confusing time for you in regards to what to do, and you're also feeling very restricted in this situation because of the saturn influence here also.

In the 7th house we have mercury which is in a pitted degree, mercury rules the house that your in and also the turned 5th from 7th, this is saying that not much fun is going on here for you, romance wise is not good, intimacy is not good, no much fun, not much socialization.....and this is why your moon is on the star it is. The pitted degree of mercury brings a black hole situation of being stuck and bordering on a depressive state.
This is fascinating. I do feel stuck. It's as if, even if I wanted to move, I see that I *can't*. It's like the 8 of Swords...but NOT the 8 of Swords. There are other influences and forces at play and now I know why. It's definitely a very confusing time for me. And yes, no romance, no intimacy. I'm craving to be connected. There's a feeling of stagnation present.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharla View Post
Mars is getting ready to move into cancer into its fall, i see this as the decline of things now and the more closer you get to cancer the more you will feel like your just going to crack, emotionally your going to feel overwhelmed and your emotions are going to just flow out from you....at present your like a bubbling pot underneath the surface, that pots nearly getting onto boiling point stage, and will then need to let off steam and let everything out.
Oh...Mars is getting ready to move into cancer this Fall...okay, I see. My Moon is in Cancer...and my Sun is in Gemini...so, I feel doubly emotional. And the way you describe this, wow...feeling like I'm going to erupt. Just now as I was writing this, I had to stop because I can just cry...Yes, a bubbling pot. Very apt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharla View Post
Your then going to be feeling very unhappy about things and how they've become, feeling undervalued, unappreciated, probably blaming yourself.....you going to be really angry indeed about things, but more like a frustrated anger, like why have you let yourself get to this stage.

This will be when venus is in conjuncting with uranus, this will be the shock factor that needs to happen.Then also venus will be moving signs into Taurus, this is going to make them feel hurt, frustrated, helpless as of what to do about things after this uranus impact.
I want to avoid this 'shock'. I want to be proactive so that it doesn't have to come to that point. I guess I'm trying to avoid feeling hurt or hurting anyone. But, it doesn't look like I really have a choice, except to continue as I have been and hope for the best -- which is NOT good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharla View Post
Mercury in the 7th would also be that you need to communicate, but there's reluctance here to do this at first, but then mercury reaches the fixed star Algol this is when things are going to erupt, which ties into everything else ive previously said.

Things may get said out of anger, and regret comes after, some home truths may be said which may hurt the other and vice versa, its the bubbling pot that has gone past its boiling point that erupts. There will be a lot of anger that gets released.
Okay, I see. This makes sense. Emotions have been bubbling for a long time.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #9
Sharla's Avatar
Sharla  Sharla is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Apr 2012
Location: England
Posts: 7,408
Sharla 
Citizen

Sharla's Avatar

The G situation has just been brought to you for this to happen with your......if it wasn't for G, you would have never even realized what was wrong or missing, but now you do...the air will be cleared and things will end up working out in your favor.

You've got moon, NN, POM (jupiter) and MC all ready to connect with each other.....things will end up being okay, as much as you don't think it will now.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #10
 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.