Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

One horary reading available.

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Astrology


 
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 
Citizen

Hi Sharla

Today I just opened my Crystal bag wondering if you'd like me to pick one for you or two focusing on something or general to see the energy around.
Just as a thank you gesture....no pressure if you don't want one
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #11
Sharla's Avatar
Sharla  Sharla is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Apr 2012
Location: England
Posts: 7,408
Sharla 
Citizen

Sharla's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni View Post
Hi Sharla

Today I just opened my Crystal bag wondering if you'd like me to pick one for you or two focusing on something or general to see the energy around.
Just as a thank you gesture....no pressure if you don't want one
Oh thankyou that sounds nice ....a crystal bag 😍

Yes sure go on then just do a general energy pick up. 🤗
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #12
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharla View Post
Oh thankyou that sounds nice ....a crystal bag ��

Yes sure go on then just do a general energy pick up. ��
Rainbow Mayanite
This talks about the bridge between this world and the creation. It heals unconditionally and assists to move to a new level of consciousness. You need to de-energise yourself from old patterns. Release karmic baggage, go within to find the inner rainbow treasure. Acknowledge how your soul is leading you to your true pathway. Difficult situations you have faced are offering a gift to your soul in a way. Re-examine your projects and focus areas and let go of things that are not in your highest good or those of others. You see things from both sides. Remember to always speak the truth but learn to be tactful. You've natural ability to heal so use it wisely. By letting negativity and past karmic baggage go you can open yourself to infinite possibilities.
WOW!!! what a powerful crystal...I've not picked this up for anyone so far.
You really have some special gifts to share, Sharla.

P.S. This is an expensive one! I've the smallest possible one!!!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #13
Sharla's Avatar
Sharla  Sharla is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Apr 2012
Location: England
Posts: 7,408
Sharla 
Citizen

Sharla's Avatar

Well this is another crystal i need to add to my collection lol....this is a very similar crystal to the dream i had about being handed a crystal, and when it was placed into my hand the top of my head started tingling so bad in the dream, that it woke me up.

When i googled the description i thought it was more an angel aura quartz where i then purchased a piece, but it could have very well been this one also.

Everything you say is quite apt for me at present and will be for sometime.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #14
Noni  Noni is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2013
Location: Beyond time & space
Posts: 5,988
Noni 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharla View Post
Well this is another crystal i need to add to my collection lol....this is a very similar crystal to the dream i had about being handed a crystal, and when it was placed into my hand the top of my head started tingling so bad in the dream, that it woke me up.

When i googled the description i thought it was more an angel aura quartz where i then purchased a piece, but it could have very well been this one also.

Everything you say is quite apt for me at present and will be for sometime.
So glad to know you relate to it. From what little I know of your gifts it seems so apt that this crystal came up for you. You are a powerful soul with extraordinary gifts of exploring new levels of consciousness and you see beyond what others do...so what a treasure but I'm sure comes with its challenges.

Best wishes on your path to exploring these gifts
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #15
 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.