Crystal Study Group discussion thread

DownwardSpiral

Wow, good luck with the EEO/work situation, DS! Sounds difficult, and I wish you much good fortune there...

Here's an interesting thought that occurred to me: if the stone you or 214red used in that reading was Jade, then you have a reading combining green (the Jade) with red (214red) -- Christmas colors!

You know, I just mentioned Ruby in Zoisite (also called Anyolite) in another thread, and I wonder if either that or Ruby in Fuchsite might be good stones for you to try working with right now, as they each incorporate both red and green stones into a blended whole. You might consider reading up on them and seeing if either one appeals to you...?

You know I spent most of Sunday afternoon looking up crystals and I remember seeing what you mention here but didn't read up on any of the rubys so I'll have to take a look.

The reading red did was an energy reading. At that time I hadn't started working with any crystals. LOL I realised after I posted I should of provided the link. http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=169073&page=3

Thanks RE: the EEO. I just want my day of pay. I'ts not the first time I've been skipped. It would be funny to get a large sum of cash from this as I know people who look at everything from a "sue" standpoint and personally that makes me sick.

I want it to rain cash so I can get in my car and start driving home. LOL better yetI want to wake up and have this all be a bad dream : )

I just mentioned in a message to red as the end of this month financially is supposed to be good for me....I need a stone/stones to manifest and protect as my mediation will be set between the 25th-27th.

DownwardSpiral

recording my findings

I need to get out one of the many notebooks I have around here and start recording all the signs that are coming through since working with these crystals. For the past at least 3 or 4 days I keep seeing references to wood....names that start or end with wood. Different names of trees...today I got my letter in the mail concerning my mediation at work....the mediators last name starts with wood. Go figure!

Padma

I need to get out one of the many notebooks I have around here and start recording all the signs that are coming through since working with these crystals. For the past at least 3 or 4 days I keep seeing references to wood....names that start or end with wood. Different names of trees...today I got my letter in the mail concerning my mediation at work....the mediators last name starts with wood. Go figure!

lol...gots to love that synchronicity thing :) I have had this kind of thing happen to me, as well...so perhaps Wood will help you! You might want to find some petrified wood, or some driftwood, and place it in your home for the time you are working with Wood....good luck in the mediation, I am sure you will win! :D

DownwardSpiral

lol...gots to love that synchronicity thing :) I have had this kind of thing happen to me, as well...so perhaps Wood will help you! You might want to find some petrified wood, or some driftwood, and place it in your home for the time you are working with Wood....good luck in the mediation, I am sure you will win! :D

OMG good idea!!!!!

Padma

Ha! My husband had the Head of Science from our local university in his office today - she is a world-reknowed scientist, highly respected in her field. She saw the black Kyanite wing and the Malachite box I had placed on his desk for protection and strength, and to ward off the negativity of others...and she told him, crystals work very well.

She explained to him that each area of the brain, and all the cells in the human body, are receptive to frequencies; and that crystals carry and emit frequencies at levels our cells understand and hear; and so they work incredibly well to heal the body.

Nice to have a brilliant scientific mind back me up on my beliefs - vindication! lol! :D

DownwardSpiral

Ha! My husband had the Head of Science from our local university in his office today - she is a world-reknowed scientist, highly respected in her field. She saw the black Kyanite wing and the Malachite box I had placed on his desk for protection and strength, and to ward off the negativity of others...and she told him, crystals work very well.

She explained to him that each area of the brain, and all the cells in the human body, are receptive to frequencies; and that crystals carry and emit frequencies at levels our cells understand and hear; and so they work incredibly well to heal the body.

Nice to have a brilliant scientific mind back me up on my beliefs - vindication! lol! :D

OMG!!!!!! Then I bet she knew why those crystals were there.

That is fascinating how it all works. And if your husband ever had any doubts about your crystal purchases : )

Padma

OMG!!!!!! Then I bet she knew why those crystals were there.

That is fascinating how it all works. And if your husband ever had any doubts about your crystal purchases : )

Lol! Exactly - though he is now a sworn believer in any case, as all the crystals I have got for him have worked and done what they are supposed to do - which surprised him lol ;) That scientist didn't say anything I didn't know already, but nice to know such a scientific, cut and dried mind knew exactly what crystals can do, and knows they work! Yay! lol!

DownwardSpiral

Lol! Exactly - though he is now a sworn believer in any case, as all the crystals I have got for him have worked and done what they are supposed to do - which surprised him lol ;) That scientist didn't say anything I didn't know already, but nice to know such a scientific, cut and dried mind knew exactly what crystals can do, and knows they work! Yay! lol!

Ya know???? I hadn't thought of that.....the cut and dried mind. Scientists are a different breed all together LOL

I have to admit for myself I never really thought about working with crystals. I can't even say what made me decide to try them. And even after purchasing some they sat for the longest time. But with the start of the crystal studies and with what I've worked with so far....scientist or not I'm a believer as well. It is absolutely amazing what an effect they can have. And I'm only beginning to explore as the crystals can be used on three levels...mental...physical....and spiritual. Endless possibilities.

But what is nice about spending time with the crystals is that as time goes on...depending on my needs I'll know which crystal to grab. Of course my collection keeps growing so I may be studying for awhile : ) Enablers LOL!!!!!!!

wildchilde

That is awesome! And I think those that truly understand the science behind crystals really do know their value and why our bodies respond so well to their healing frequencies. It would be so cool if somehow your husband could get you in touch with her for a "ladies lunch" :) wouldn't it be great to speak to a world renowned scientist about the vibrational science of crystals??!!! I would sooo love to do that!

Padma

That is awesome! And I think those that truly understand the science behind crystals really do know their value and why our bodies respond so well to their healing frequencies. It would be so cool if somehow your husband could get you in touch with her for a "ladies lunch" :) wouldn't it be great to speak to a world renowned scientist about the vibrational science of crystals??!!! I would sooo love to do that!

haha! I would love to do that, too - but I don't know what her sched is like - she did say she wanted to meet me :) maybe I can try and swing it, great idea, WildChilde! :D