Morgan's Tarot

Aeon.of.Horus

Hi everyone...

I recent got hold of "Morgan's Tarot" not to be confused with the Morgan Greer Tarot.

u4RPbLQ.jpg

And I was just kind of wondering if anyone would be up for a study on these cards ?

They are a tad different to your average Tarot deck as in they aren't really Taorot I wouldn't have thought lol. They don't follow any tradition and there are 88 cards not 78 but they were first produced in the 70's I think. And for black and white pictures they have a wildly phychadelic feel to them.
I would really say they were more of an oracle but maybe oracle decks hadn't been invented back then...

I am not sure but I would love to see what you all think of this deck and also what is your take on each of the cards.

anyway let me know if you are interested in playing?

Aeon

The Happy Squirrel

I need to look for this deck! :D

Aeon.of.Horus

A Smokers Deck :)

I need to look for this deck! :D

Hi Happy squirrel

Yeah it's a fun deck, more oracle than tarot.
But the few times I have played it it has been relatively easy to interpret.

If you get this deck let me know and we can maybe play with it together and get to know it better.

Aeon

The Happy Squirrel

Hi Happy squirrel

Yeah it's a fun deck, more oracle than tarot.

But the few times I have played it it has been relatively easy to interpret.

If you get this deck let me know and we can maybe play with it together and get to know it better.

Aeon

Hi Aeon is it wrong for me to be reminded of the Arcane Bullshit deck when I see this??

http://www.arcanebullshit.com

Aeon.of.Horus

Hi Aeon is it wrong for me to be reminded of the Arcane Bullshit deck when I see this??

http://www.arcanebullshit.com

Well they certainly thought of a good name for it lol...

Don't really know how you would interpret a raptor riding a dolphin in space though lol

And if I came across the Greased Priest would that be a warning of a paedophile in the midst ?
But I suppose that with only 49 cards we could buy two decks and have a jolly good game of Go Fish or Snap lol

Aeon

strings of life

I am in for a study, Aeon.of.Horus. I absolutely adore this deck!

strings of life

No, that track is my my favorite producer, Derrick May, which is what my forum name came from.

strings of life

I think random works best...the whole deck is random anyway, which is one of the reasons why I love it. There is no correct order!

Maybe we can each start with a card and then reply to each others thread.