Golden Thread Tarot

gregory

Isn't it lovely ? And the artist is so nice - to my amazement (and her horror) mine arrived missing a magician - and she was wonderful sorting it out.

Amsonia

I finally got a deck -- I'm in love. It's been fun, reading with it. I think we just click, and they're so pretty. I've never really gotten the "hang" of a deck so quickly before.

So I've had mine a while, and haven't used is much...I'm too afraid the gold will flake off when I shuffle...but I still love to look at them...so pretty!

I just purchased this deck...i really cant afford it...but hey..you only live once right?!
May I suggest a past life reading....:joke:

Received mine this morning!!!!!! My boyfriend is not into tarot but he's a designer and he was super impressed with the quality of the cards and the design. Now he even wants to give it a shot and create versions of some of the cards :)
I know, the designers among us must drool over a deck like this...I think the girl who designed them is into computers...which shows...but designer trained decks do have that extra umph about them.

Isn't it lovely ? And the artist is so nice - to my amazement (and her horror) mine arrived missing a magician - and she was wonderful sorting it out.
I'm so glad you got your missing magician...how are you liking the cards now that you've had them a while? I am glad I bought them, but ended up not using them more than a couple times...although they do look good in Instagram photos and as props for my Tarot Bag Etsy pictures...but I guess the images themselves, when used for readings, weren't quite as engrossing as some of my other newer decks...