druidcraft

Luna's Crone

I am confused. the brand new deck of druid craft comes without the brand new booK? how rotten is that. That is one of the few decks left on my wish list and i have to buy them separate? sheese. thats not right.

CharlotteK

I just bought Druidcraft and it came with a small booklet about the same size as the cards. It's OK with brief meanings and key words but not much on the symbols and background. Is there a separate book? I got this one:

7a61cacbbae95a187b8d3eafc283fe1d.jpg

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

decan

I think there is two versions of this deck, one with a book and the other one with a small booklet.

Luna's Crone

here's the link to the amazon for the book, but if you look at the size of the book in product info, it is different i think than the cards.

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0312315023/ref=nosim/aeclectic/

the cards are Card Size: 3.54 x 5.51 in. = 9.00cm x 14.00cm Companion Material: 192-page softcover book is packaged along with the cards in a cardboard box.

This is on amazon just for the book.

Paperback: 192 pages
Publisher: St. Martin's Press; 1st edition (April 5, 2005)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0312315023
ISBN-13: 978-0312315023
Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 2 x 9.9 inches

Well it is a different size book sold separately, but it is probably just bigger with color.

as long as its a book and not lwb in the box. cuz i have the book on my phone app. but i like reading actual books. I am old fashion that way. lol

Thanx Charlottek for helping me work that out.

Luna's Crone

I think there is two versions of this deck, one with a book and the other one with a small booklet.

i couldn't find the one with the book. all the books had no cards. would like the bigger book when i finally get the cards.

thanx

CharlotteK

I can't find a full book only, just the deck/full book kits and the deck with small booklet. The reviews on Amazon suggest what is listed as paperback is actually the kit with deck.

decan

I don't know if the large book is sold separately.
You have a set a bit more expensive than the other; the one that is more expensive is with the large book (but look at the comments, some people say it).
But I recognize that is it something unclear in the ad!

UniversesCollide

If it says "Druidcraft Tarot" it's the set that includes the big book and "Druidcraft Tarot Deck" is just the deck alone. Other clues you can look at are product details such as package dimensions as well as whether is says "paperback 192 pages" or "cards 80"

I see the set is on Amazon for $24.28 right now.

Luna's Crone

I can't find a full book only, just the deck/full book kits and the deck with small booklet. The reviews on Amazon suggest what is listed as paperback is actually the kit with deck.

oohhhhh...cuz i usually is on the book. will have to check again.

Luna's Crone

If it says "Druidcraft Tarot" it's the set that includes the big book and "Druidcraft Tarot Deck" is just the deck alone. Other clues you can look at are product details such as package dimensions as well as whether is says "paperback 192 pages" or "cards 80"

I see the set is on Amazon for $24.28 right now.

thank you. when you look at the sellers, its the book only for those who admit it.