Mysteries of Mary Tarot Deck and Book

Hettienne

Hello fellow Tarot lovers. I published a tarot deck a few months ago and wrote an accompanying book : The Mysteries of Mary Tarot Deck. I invite you to have a look at some of the images of the cards on my blog www.hergracesacredart.com. I worked for four years on the deck. Each card is a shrine handmade by myself, ptographed and then printed into cards. I wanted to bring the many religious worlds of women together in one deck in the same way that my own life story married Goddess, tarot, adtroligy and the many stories of the modern Goddess Mary and her many aspects and manifestations. I did loads of research and found many stories in folktale as well as Apocryphal books as well in old Persian teachings, Jewish and Muslim stories. I tried to show in this deck that the Great Stories apply to us and our archetypal lives as set out in Tarot and that they are not limited to religion. Looking forward to some comments!

EmpressArwen

Oh my! I'm in love.

What a beautiful deck! I can see why this took 4 years to complete. The intricate altars are amazing. I have a special relationship with Mary too and you have captured her beauty so perfectly.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Michellehihi

I recently bought this deck, actually I bought the deluxe version with a wooden box, a rosary, book and deck. It is very special and lovely and I think the book contains lots of interesting information (I didn't have a chance to read it yet).

Nemia

I love the idea of the 3dimensional object - I made just ONE little shrine for myself and I can see how much love and thought went into these little worlds.

I remember when I was a child, my parents took us to Greece - I was fascinated by the many little shrines at the roadside, and the fascination has not faded. The beautiful matron shrines in the Cologne area where I grew up are wonderful, too, albeit larger.

The whole spiritual concept of this deck is wonderful - the divine feminine as continuous, unbroken line.

Thank you for the link - that's really a special deck!

Hettienne

Mysteries of Mary

thank you!!! it is a project that had become a part of my psyche and i love hearing your feedback ❤️🙏🏻