Oracle cards to recommend me?

Kurenai

Hi,
I've been reading tarot for close to 15 years and just recently started branching out to Lenormand. The only oracle deck I have been using alongside tarot is the "Russian Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards."

Looking to spread my wings a little more, I was wondering if any of you had any recommendation on other oracle cards I can incorporate into my reading.

Many thanks!

danieljuk

what sort of things do you like Kurenai? There is so many different oracles out there! There is some for people who love nature, or fairies or angels or celtic. It's a wide area.

Because you have the fortune telling cards and learning lenormand, you might like the mystical kipper which are similar to lenormand. They work lovely combining with Lenormand and / or Tarot.

in my oracle collection I really love....

- psycards. These are an oracle which are heavily psychological and use Jung archetypes. They have medieval style artwork. They are pretty heavy (in tone) in their readings but great for breaking down issues and analysis.

- Earth Magic Oracle - of all my picture oracles, I love this one! it just gives good readings. It has pictures which are slightly Pagan / Wiccan / Naturalistic in theme.

reall

I can't resist temptation to recomend my lenormand oracle 54 card deck! Book is still in translation but will be available for download soon!;)) http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=241758l and i like animals oracle decks so for more check on my profile!;))

Hope you find something good for you! And be sure to note us what you choose n why?;))

Kurenai

Thanks guys!
I'm embarrassed to say that when choosing a deck, I go with the pictures and designs --- old fashioned looking ones always attract me. Anyway, I feel guilty for choosing "the book by its cover" so to speak... :)

AJ

if you buy what you don't like you'll never use it.

I don't believe in angels or god so those kinds of decks would be totally wasted on me regardless of good reviews or attractive art.

The Happy Squirrel

Thanks guys!

I'm embarrassed to say that when choosing a deck, I go with the pictures and designs --- old fashioned looking ones always attract me. Anyway, I feel guilty for choosing "the book by its cover" so to speak... :)

If you like old fashioned looking ones, "Vintage Wisdom" seems to be getting good reviews from people. I can't think of any old fashioned looking ones at the moment. Oh, Duck Soup's Oz oracle and the Brownies oracle! Those have the 'old fashioned' look as well :)

reall

Thanks guys!
oh! don't be we're all like that!^^ look is everything!^^ lolz ;))
just check on sibbila and I'm sure you'll find something interesting!^^

p.s and check your pm im sending you a good link!^^;))

Luna's Crone

trust your vibes

this is not a deck that i would normally have chosen for me, but what i find interesting, is that it has all the same messages and stuff, but not in a way that may threaten a particular belief system which may be helpful when giving readings. Its a rather cheeky deck.

I opened it up and went ugh. but wanted to get my money worth and now i am glad i did.

give it a try. you don't even need to look at the little companion book if you don't want to. but i think after a while one should always read the book.

Glass Owl

What type of tarot decks do you like? That may make it easier to pinpoint some oracle decks you may like.