Cost of getting decks from Oz

Luna's Crone

I want to get the Lucy Cavendish deck Oracle of Shadow and light and shapeshifters, but the oz editions. It cost an arm and a leg. I think I will just save money in next months bugget and get the shapeshifters. I bought my great granddaughter the US edition of Oracle of shadow and light, but she doesn't know it yet. gonna make her a special bag for it first.

Serenia

I ordered Oracle of the Shapeshifters directly from Blue Angel about two years ago, so I just had a quick look at the old order confirmation e-mail: I paid 15 (Australian?) dollars for international shipping. Hope this helps! :)

AJ

JoAnn, welcome to the world of ordering decks from the US for shipping to the rest of the world.

Postage is high, that is just a fact of life now.

Luna's Crone

shipping

i know. but i was spoiled and want to stay spoiled. about 10 years ago a friend near sidney got breast cancer and all she wanted to eat was chocolate while she was on chemo and I sent her 40 pounds of american chocolate made with coco butter. it didn't cost that much. its alot cheaper for us to send there i think. but i do think if i was on chemo, chocolate would not be on my yummy list. it is now, i have some sitting her.

Luna's Crone

I ordered Oracle of the Shapeshifters directly from Blue Angel about two years ago, so I just had a quick look at the old order confirmation e-mail: I paid 15 (Australian?) dollars for international shipping. Hope this helps! :)

the cheapest s&h is 15 usd and the deck is running around 27 usd thats not really and difference.

Luna's Crone

serinia

whats your opinion of the shapeshifters? i am journaling using cards keywords to trigger things to write. but i need more than constant positive stuff. I need stuff with a little more depth to it. had a horrible childhood and was hoping this deck would help.

Serenia

whats your opinion of the shapeshifters? i am journaling using cards keywords to trigger things to write. but i need more than constant positive stuff. I need stuff with a little more depth to it. had a horrible childhood and was hoping this deck would help.

Ah, sorry, I didn't see your post until now. I love this deck a lot! I have all three decks (Shadows and Light, Shapeshifters, Les Vampires), and Shapeshifters is probably my favourite. As to positive/negative cards: of course it always depends on how you read them, but both the images and the descriptions of several cards also offer negative or sad aspects to work with. It's definitely not an all-positive candyfloss deck. And for me, personally, the cards are quite deep and evocative! :love:

I am sorry to hear that you had a bad childhood! :( Are you looking for a shadow work deck...? (Just asking, because the Ceccoli Tarot crossed my mind while writing this, and I'm not sure whether or not I should recommend it to you in this situation...). I'd say, though, that the Oracle of the Shapeshifters is a very good choice in either case. You have uplifting and empowering as well as dark and sad cards in there.

Luna's Crone

AI'd say, though, that the Oracle of the Shapeshifters is a very good choice in either case. You have uplifting and empowering as well as dark and sad cards in there.

I have tried to start shadow work twice and had to put an end to it. Not sure why, but the darkness comes right away without warning. I get horribly angry. Kinda why I don't meditate. Even using my own mantra, right into a nightmarish nasty scenario and that was in my 20' and 30's. guess i'll just let dark things lie. The funny thing tho, its empty darkness evil anger stuff, the emotions are real but seem to be generating from nowhere. decided at 63 i don't need or want to know where that is coming from. i think i am gonna take the coward's way out and let it be dealt with after i die.

Serenia

I have tried to start shadow work twice and had to put an end to it. Not sure why, but the darkness comes right away without warning. I get horribly angry. Kinda why I don't meditate. Even using my own mantra, right into a nightmarish nasty scenario and that was in my 20' and 30's. guess i'll just let dark things lie. The funny thing tho, its empty darkness evil anger stuff, the emotions are real but seem to be generating from nowhere. decided at 63 i don't need or want to know where that is coming from. i think i am gonna take the coward's way out and let it be dealt with after i die.

Ouch! :( Yes, sometimes our brain represses painful memories in order to protect us... That's the risk in shadow work - it can help you to heal old injuries, but sometimes you dig up more than you can handle. :neutral:

Please take care of yourself! :love: