Ladybug Oracle?

Rhiamon

has anyone attempted to translate the LWB? Just wondering, since I would just waste time if someone already did. Thanks :)

Sheri

I have this deck but haven't started working with it yet.

Translate away :)

valeria

elviefae

I started to do it with one of those online translators. But I didn't get very far. The Ladybug Oracle is cute...you can pretty much go by the pics for the card meanings. The few that I translated...the pic matched good.

Guiding Cauldron

translations

I had a very dear AT memebr here translate the deck for me as I didnt even have a LWB, so I hope it can be of use to anyone else here too :) Bright blessings xx

1 - Volkswagen-bug
recognise that difficulties have their own humour and that they are part of your life

2 - Many Flowers
find comfort in the circle of your loved ones and find happyness by being with kindred minds

3 - Frog
happiness is playing with good friends but be careful that they are real friends. See where the exchange is right and where you also receive / where you lose your energy.

4 - City by night
happiness is to protect yourself because this is your instict. Don't expose yourself to unnecessary dangers.

5 - Snails
happiness is moving slower and remembering what you really want. Speed is not always the answer.

6 - Feet
happiness is to see that inner relaxation is the key. Take the time you need, soing nothing is creative.

7 - Purple Poppy
happiness is when a good companion turns out to be a guardian angel. Be grateful for the gifts, kindred souls help each other.

8 - Branch with Apple
happiness is to remember to find friends in every community, friends who will help you to enjoy the fertile sides of life.

9 - Big City
happiness is to see the world from a new perspective. The broader the view, the deeper the insight.

10 - Poppies in the wheat field
happiness is to see the paradise in the here and now. Open your inner eyes and see the harmony that comes from a natural order.

11 - Flowers in the Thunderstorm
happiness is to trust in the gift to give in to life without fighting it. Don't fight the flow now, give in.

12 - Marguerite
happiness is to suddenly find that what you have been looking for is close. What you really seek is true togetherness, and if you look closely you'll find it is always there.

13 - Cheese and Bread
happiness is to see that abundance does not make you rich and lack does not make you poor. Inside you will always stay who you are. Be grateful and don't long for what you don't have.

14 - Egg and chick
happiness is to see that nothing is higher or lower, better or worse than you. The same vital energy is in everything, the outer form does not make a difference.

15 - Cherries
happiness is to see that deep changes come before maturity - the deep change from flower to fruit. Find this evlution in you and your situations.

16 - Branch of roses
happiness is to meet others without fear and to find out that they are different from you only in their physical form.

17 - Ladybug country
happiness is when what is seemingly a detour brings you a beautiful surprise. You'll meet likeminded people who look like you to find community.

18 - Birchforest
happiness is to find new energies in nature. Know what you need and allow it for yourself - this is true wisdom and self-love.

19 - Bunch of grapes
happiness is to see the abundance in your life and to be grateful for it instead of thinking about what is not available right now.

20 - Peppers
happiness is to not only see life in black and white but to see and enjoy the diversity in your everyday environment.

21 - Thistleflower
happiness is not to be discouraged by thorny things, but to take a courageous step and with this to strengthen your slef-confidence.

22 - Tulip
happiness is to find inner balance and not to go to extremes. Keep your center in all you do to find harmony.

23 - Keyboard
happiness is to trust yourself and to see your next step. Listen to your inner voice to find this trust.

24 - Spaghetti
happiness is to stay curious and to enjoy what life brings you. To find joy in things that are unknown to you.

25 - Dandelion blowball
happiness is not to hold on to things that want to move away. You cannot stop the transformation of your life. Get new stength out of this thought.

26 - Little boat
happiness is to see that life is always in a flow, that everything changes even without your action. Go with the flow, not against it.

27 - Chain
happiness is to find your way even in foreign situations. Don't fight against it.

28 - Match
happiness is to stay calm when things seem to be aflame. Stay calm and it will find its balance all on its own.

29 - Game
happiness is not to be upset about unimportant things which you cannot change. Stay calm - it'll find its balance.

30 - Book
happiness is the insight that you cannot work for the really important things in life. They are a gift from heaven. You can block them, but you can't create them.

31 - Hand
happiness is to open your hands and not to try to hold on to something. To love meansto let flow the energy of life. To try and keep it is to lose it, to let it go is to receive everything.

32 - Beach
happiness is to venture out to the world or into an unknown situation to find out that you can feel at home no matter where. There is sanctuary everywhere if you need it.

33 - Branch of pine
happiness is to take the time to rediscover the beauty and the miracle of nature. Fell its healing powers to nurture an important part inside of you.

34 - Stinging nettle
happiness is to see yourself mirrored in others and to learn that you are connected with everything. As soon as you learn this you will treat yourself and others well.

35 - Walnuts
happiness is to be in the present and not to get lost in daydreams. There is nothing to lose, everything happens exactly when you need it.

36 - Roses
happiness is to make room for your inner creativity. do not seek perfection it will only hold you back. Let your energy simply flow, whichever form it takes.

37 - Candle
happiness is to celebrate when the time is right, to express your joy when it cannot be contained.

38 - Balloons
happiness is to surrender to your lightness and joy, to let go of your gloom. open your heart and everything will change.

39 - Painter's tools
happiness is to accomplish something with joy. Good work needs its time. It is not important what you do, but how you do it.

40 - Poppy bud
happiness is to rediscover your potential anew at all times, and to allow yourself to develop it. it will make you happy.

Belinda2

I. Love this deck which I just got from a lady on the forum. Been looking for it for a while. Even through. This is an old thread I wanted to thank you anyway.