Chakras and Crystals

Briar Rose

Could you please post a link to that web site? I will try to find it too.

Oh- I wanted to tell you that my friends gave my a stash of Herkimers, as I always lusted over them for years. When I put my hands through them, I do get LOTS of uncontrolled energy, but then they wind me up so much, I feel like my head is going to blow off my shoulders. They are too uplifting for me. I had to wrap them in red cloth, and close them in a wooden box so that I cannot feel their vibrations. They are way to intense for me. I still hope to go mining for them this summer (if summer ever comes).

I love the feeling of grounding Crystals.

http://www.majestic-quartz.com/ (I got it, thank you)))

stonesatiety

I'm slowly reading the book "Crystalline Illumination" that I mentioned. Reading through the high mind discussion, KR has obviously been working with with her thought stampede. She describes the high mind stone placement as two inches above the third eye, and the high mind stones as magenta, coinciding with the high mind ray.

A small natural ruby and a polished ruby slice (both opaque, so inexpensive) tucked away in a drawer came to mind, so I decided to try it. I lay with the slice on the high mind location and the rough ruby between my eyebrows. (That's the only place it would sit still.) Wow! The energy felt sort of thick and deep, very powerful, like it had a lot of inertia. It did not feel liquid, more like a deep, dark, simmering fire. Hmm. Trying to relay the feelings. I didn't feel the need for a grounding stone.

My dreaming--already amazing lately--went through the roof!!! How incredible and incredibly exciting. The dreams felt more closely aligned with waking experience, especially my feelings and choices. Another bonus was my remembering far more upon waking, including lots of play with my young dog Sully! We dream nightly, including the cat Chairman Meow, and I often remember. This remembering had a special quality.

Related to the thread subject: This experience showed me an "out of the rainbow chakra order" experience with colors and layout, albeit not on a chakra placement.

Briar Rose

I hope that you are writing that down with drawings.

I love Rubies! They ground me. They make me feel like they are a friend backing me up in what eve I am doing for that day I wear them.

Just so you know- they are the almost opaque kind, but they still have a higher shine than any other beads I have. And, I am glad I was able to purchase them at the gem shows before the price hike and conflicts following 2008. I have some raw ones I got in the bag of dirt you buy at a Cave Site. Howe's Caverns to be exact. I love panning for them.