Herbs for healing from abuse

Cenozoic

I feel intuitively that crystals would help you out better than herbs, and it's a lot safer too. With herbs, there's a lot to learn about it's effects on the body, and the effects could be both good and bad depending on what situation is. If you're already feeling moody, than adding herbs into your body might bring further imbalance to your system. I mean for a teenager who is going through some hormonal imbalances, they might benefit from drinking herbs to balance their system. But if you're suffering psychological pains from abuse, than I feel that talking things out with someone would work better. It would reorganize your train of thought, and you can gain a better prospective of life once more. Crystals are good for meditating on your problems and getting really deep within yourself to see what's going on.

I also feel that eventually, you'll find a few supportive friends, and you'll be in a better place. I've had a family member who was in an abusive relationship for almost 8 years. Make sure you notify your friends and family of the break up, so they can support and protect you. I'm sure that no one likes to hear that a loved one is being abused by some scum bag, it'll just make them really mad! I'm glad you got out of that situation. Any longer than that, and who knows! I'm just glad you're safe and unharmed. Please remain that way :D

EnchantedFairyForest

Thank you for all you're replies; they've been really helpful. I didn't put much about my story but I was involved in an abusive relationship for three years and now I'm on trying to get back on my spiritual path again. Once before I was very happy with my path but of course my abuser made me feel horrible about myself that I gave it all up to please him. Something I thought I'd never do. Now I'm having horrible nightmares, constantly feeling angry, crying and blaming myself for the abuse. All you're replies were very helpful and I wanted to thank you all for being supportive. :)