Crystals and your Strange experiences

lilac04

We all know how amazing crystals can be, and was wondering if anybody had some great stories about how they've affected their energy, any astral travel experience/out of body experiences - how sensitive are you to them?

I always like to think crystals/stones have really powerful affects on everyone but i wonder if it's different for different people?

Sometimes i feel totally out of my body and sometimes if i meditate with a bit of tibetan quartz, i can go to an awesome place, astrally speaking :D

What's your experiences like?

celticnoodle

Right off the bat here, the only story that stands out for me is when I took my sister to a New Age Fair in our area. There was a couple selling crystals there, with many of their crystals on display for sale. I picked out a Super Seven, (aka Melody's stone) to hold and examine and show to my sister-telling her about it, as i had recently purchased two in raw form from Delizt here on A.T. The stone was small--about the size of a nickel. The owner picked it out of the case and put it into my hand and I closed my hand up around it, while turning to show my sister standing beside me. The crystal heated up in my fist and I could feel little electrical like shocks in the palm of my hand and my fingers that were around it. As I opened my closed fist, the stone literally began to jump wildly and then literally leaped out of my hand onto the floor and rolled under the crystal lady's cabinet.

The three of us and various onlookers all looked in shocked and bent down to retrieve the stone. Everyone said it was a stone for me, and I should definitely purchase it--but they were asking more for the stone then I had on me in cash and wouldn't take a credit card, sadly. It was really quite bizarre and both the seller of that crystal and I, myself, were a bit disappointed that I couldn't purchase it. *sigh* I was also very happy that we were able to find it and it was not in any way damaged from the leap! :D

GotH

Sounds like it was trying to get away from you Celticnoodle! If they didn't take the money you did have knowing how it reacted to you, there must be a reason it wasn't supposed to be in your possession. :confused:

The opposite situation happen to me. I have a large smoky quartz that I put at the head of my bead. Well one day I was making my bed and as I was pulling the comforter up it knocked the cluster over and somehow broke one of the points off and it flew all the way from the top of my bed to my feet at the foot of the bed. I just felt something was telling me to carry it with me. It is now in my purse and goes with me where ever I go. Interesting thing is, not long ago just after this happened, a spiritualist informed me that there had been some negative energies that were trying to attach themselves to me! I had noticed that I had been feeling this in public lately. Well, since working with her and knowing my angels are with me, plus having the smoky quartz with me, I feel so much better! I'm definitely protected by the light that these crystals are made from for sure.. :)

LOVE me some smoky quartz!

http://meanings.crystalsandjewelry.com/smoky-quartz

celticnoodle

Sounds like it was trying to get away from you Celticnoodle! If they didn't take the money you did have knowing how it reacted to you, there must be a reason it wasn't supposed to be in your possession. :confused:

well, that is a possibility too, I guess. But, I do prefer to believe it was meant for me. :) everyone there--including the Crystal Lady felt that it was. I love my Super Sevens that I do own. The ones I own are raw crystals-this one was a small, polished stone. It was quite pretty really--just a bit out of my price range and I didn't have the money on me anyway. So, not meant to be.

Garnet-Flame

I haven't had anything like these, but I can't have moldavite anywhere near my when I need to be functional. I get lightheaded and nauseous, and start seeing symbols in the air. I have had many many crystals disappear randomly and reappear in odd places. One of my quartz crystals likes to hang out with my stationary. I have never put it there.

stonesatiety

This thread is giving me a good laugh, because I've also had many *unusual* stone experiences. Great question. I second your experiences, because I've had them too in one form or another. Nobody believes that stones can jump around and move on their own. ha!

One of my first unusual experiences was when I held a large smoky quartz crystal on my chest, flowing Reiki energy into it. I lay still as the stone absorbed emergy. Then suddenly the stone flowed energy directly into my heart! That was my first experience of what I call a Reiki swirl. The stone flowed energy strongly into my heart, adding to the Reiki flow, the energy traveled through my body, into the stone, then back through my heart.

Wow!

I enjoyed the flow, noticing that each time my heart beat, I felt my pulse with my hands first through the stone, then through my bloodstream. Wow! What a neat intro to energy work with stones.

celticnoodle

I haven't had anything like these, but I can't have moldavite anywhere near my when I need to be functional. I get lightheaded and nauseous, and start seeing symbols in the air. I have had many many crystals disappear randomly and reappear in odd places. One of my quartz crystals likes to hang out with my stationary. I have never put it there.

Yes, moldavite is very powerful and when I first purchased my moldavite, I was getting migraines. I realized that I couldn't have the moldavite anywhere near me when I was sleeping, or I'd get a migraine headache and become nauseous too. I spoke with my then boss at the New Age shop,where I had purchased the moldavite and she suggested that I also purchase a Pietersite to wear with it. I did so, and it really helped. No more migraines. Pietersite is very grounding and should help you to open your third eye.

I also will say that the moldavite was very good for me when I was astral traveling and also making contact w/the spirits. I wear these two stones along with a good luck bead from Peru on a chain now, just about every day.

Stonesatiety, what a beautiful story about your smoky quartz!

I did have an interesting happening before I purchased my raw amethyst that I had been looking at. I kept admiring the raw amethyst every day that I was at work at the New Age shop, but never purchasing it. Finally one day, out of the blue, my deceased aunt came through to me and told me, "Oh for heavens sakes, BUY that amethyst!" :D So, the next day I went into work, I did just that. I purchased the raw amethyst and I would have it out on my reading table. It really did help me with clarity in my intuition too--they became sharper and more accurate. But then, I was always drawn to the amethyst stone and I just love its deep blue colors.