Crystals/herbs for polycystic ovaries, hormone imbalance.

mysticmanth

Ive recently been diagnosed with polycystic ovaries, and i have trouble with my hormones as i have more male hormones than female so i get rather stressed lol.
Anyway do any of you know any crystals/herbs that are good for both x x

lark

For hormone imbalances....chrysoprase, citrine, labradorite, and moonstone.
For disease of the ovaries...zoisite

I hope you feel better... I have ovulating cysts and they are so painful...I know POD can be very painful too.

mysticmanth

lark said:
For hormone imbalances....chrysoprase, citrine, labradorite, and moonstone.
For disease of the ovaries...zoisite

I hope you feel better... I have ovulating cysts and they are so painful...I know POD can be very painful too.

Yes i find it very painful, and the doctors said....oh i cant understand why you have the pain.
Am seeing her again on tuesday so with a bit of luck they will work on treating it.
x x

mysticmanth

And thanks for the help with the crystals, i shall have to buy them when im next down the crystal shop :D x x

Crystelle

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)

This conversation is absoutely wonderful to find! I have PCOS and I have been looking into supplements to take (natural vitamins and stuff like that).. hoping that the majority of would qualify as "herbs" -- apologies to the moderators if not!

1. Vitex, or chasteberry - this supplement will help to balance fertility and sex hormones. It will also help with acne control. This is the most popular of the supplements for women with PCOS and other hormonal disorders.

2. Cinnamon - this is taken before meals to balance blood glucose. In turn, when blood glucose is balanced, insulin is also balanced. It also helps with appetite control as well.

3. Saw Palmetto - a popular supplement for men for prostate health but also benefits women with PCOS since their hormone levels are sometimes high in androgrens and testosterone. This supplement will help with hirsutism, which is hair growth on the face and neck, as well as acne and hormone balance.

4. Chromium - this is similar to cinnamon and is used for glucose balance.

5. d-Pinitol - this is to balance fertility and sex hormones, glucose control and weight and appetite control. This is another popular supplement for women with PCOS.

6. Donq Quai - the has been referred to as the female ginsing and is useful for irregular menstrual cycles as well as for PMS control.

7. Black Cohosh - this supplement helps with PMS control and it also lowers blood pressures.

A Japanese study showed that the Chinese herbal medicine Sairei-to normalized reproductive hormone levels and induced ovulation in 71 percent of affected women (Endocrine Journal, Feb. 1999). The traditional herbal medicine Shakuyaku-Kanzo-To and the Chinese herbal medicine for replenishing Kidney-Yin have also proved effective in restoring fertility in women with polycystic ovaries. However, these herbs have not been studied extensively. You should seek your physician's advice before starting to use any of these herbal remedies.

And I'm not a doctor so check everything out before you take anything!

kipahni

Red Rasberry leaf tea
Cinnamon(needs to be diluted in water or in caps form to not take straight)
Stones
Pink "cherry" Opal
Ametrine
Celestite
orange calcite

Affirmation;
I am balanced in my creative flow.

Traditional meds
metformin, ultram or percocet for pain

Other symptom reliefs
epsom salt baths
reiki chakra cleansing