Konxari Cards

Nica

I have combed through this tread today and would like to get it. Have you all got new experiences with it to share?

kell

I just ordered them and would love to share experiences!

This thread is quite long, and maybe someone already addressed this, but I'm more interested in connecting with relatives and friends rather than 'ghosthunting' or picking up random spirits. With the intention to connect with a loved one, I'm sure this would be a mode of communication.

Calcifer

I've looked at this deck's website repeatedly, waffled over the whole thing, read this thread, and waffled some more... The result is that I really like the concept here - mostly. In the end, I've decided to (when I'm ready) simply steal the basic idea and use file cards, or something of that nature, to make my own. This way I could tailor the cards to match anyplace I might happen to be: my own home, someone else's, out camping, etc... Just make a card for each specific area, so-and-so's bedroom, the closet in the basement, the lightening struck tree by the river, and so on. It isn't tarot, so the imagery isn't of much importance to me - a card with the place-name written on it would suffice (or names of people or anything else that pertains to your chosen spot).

I'm going to have to give this a whirl someday soon.

Michael