The Oracle of Shadows and Light

Manda

If it is like the other decks from that publisher it won't cost as much from US sellers. For example, Oracle of the Dragonfae and Wild Wisdom of the Faery I paid $20 for in my local shop, but they cost substantially more on the site. I guess it depends if you can wait for US distribution. I am really excited about this deck but for half the price I can wait a few months, if needed. :)

Faolainn Storm

Yes this price is so disappointing. I live not far from the Blue Angel gallery, yet it is cheaper for me to wait six months and order their decks from the US or UK AND pay postage, rather than buy them from any sources here, regardless of how good or bad the exchange rate is at the time. It is ridiculous! But it seems to be how the the market works here.

FS

Dusk Till Dawn

Miss Divine said:
Darn they're cute!

I don't think they're that expensive. But that is because we have the euro.
And 42 dollars converted into euros isn't expensive and would make it very worth it, for me.

But I'm used to paying more for decks where I live. They are just much more expensive here.

Aww...just spoil yourself and buy it...you know you deserve it!!:D
Totally agree with that! $8 shipping is a steal, sometimes I pay $25..

Miss Divine

Seeker*13* said:
Totally agree with that! $8 shipping is a steal, sometimes I pay $25..

Yep! Terrible isn't it?!

tarotlaura

Thanks every one. Yeah, I am going to let this go for now, wait and see what happens. Maybe a US distributor will pick it up and it will be considerably cheaper. If not than my B-Day is in July and I definitely want it for my birthday.:D

-Laura

IheartTarot

Now listed on amazon for $19.95

tarotlaura said:
Maybe a US distributor will pick it up and it will be considerably cheaper:D

This is now listed on amazon.com for US$19.95 and you can order it now for delivery "when available". It says "Temporarily out of stock" but I suspect it hasn't arrived yet. I have ordered one there (my order just says "Not yet shipped").

IheartTarot

cardlady22 said:
If I'm remembering correctly, she's also doing a tarot.

It seems that she is using the words Tarot and Oracle interchangeably. There are two Tarot/Oracle decks by her, the Oracle of Shadows & Light and the Vampire one not yet finished.

IheartTarot

This oracle is now listed on amazon.com for $19.95. There are 3 threads about it, can we link them somehow? I am just posting replies on all of them so anyone who posted on previous threads will see.

tarotlaura

Oh thank you so much. I'll check it out...you just made my day. :D

Aerin

IheartTarot said:
This oracle is now listed on amazon.com for $19.95. There are 3 threads about it, can we link them somehow? I am just posting replies on all of them so anyone who posted on previous threads will see.

Oh yes please. I do find it hard when there is useful info on more than one thread.

I will look on uk sites now.