Arcane Bullsh*t

The Happy Squirrel

Just bumping this :) I have this deck :)

rachelcat

I'll raise you . . I have the expansion pack, too!

I think my favorite card is "Make up your own mind." But I haven't' looked at it for a while. I'm going leaf through, and then come back with my read favorite.

What's yours?

The Happy Squirrel

The all seeing slice Hahahaha but I have to take a look through them as well it has been while :) the "the" is pretty cool too :p

nisaba

I have a complaint, surely a first.

Because the box was too big for the number of cards, it's taken a battering over the years. (hmmm ... battering ... surely that's more suited to the cephalopod/seafood deck?)

Sibylline

"Make Up Your God Damn Mind" card. ROFLMAO

Not enough yesses in the world to convey my level of YES to this deck. I'm laughing so hard right now that I've got tears in my eyes and, mind you, I read on arcaniest of the arcane...the Thoth! Gotta love the snark in this deck and the even snarkier description.

Thank you, TarotBear, for bringing it to us.

rachelcat

Expansion pack? You bet! 30 cards, which helps take up space in the too large box. If it's only been battered, not fried . . .

My favorite cards fall into two areas: meta and innocuous-but-funny. (I love the deck, but some cards go over a line that I probably wouldn't cross on my own . . .)

Meta favorites:
Look at this F***ing Hourglass (My number 1 favorite at first sight!)
Card of Cards
The
Make Up Your G** Damn Mind (seems to be many people's favorite!)
Future Not Found (with "Error 404" in a crystal ball--and a kitten!)

Innocuous favorites:
Baseball Goat
Knees
Rhubarb Tony

Surely you have more favorites! (And has anyone tried to read with this thing?)

Achlys

I want one! It looks funny but at the same time, I think it can still be usable in a bizarre, quirky sort of way.

The Happy Squirrel

I won't read with this myself Hahahaha . I just can't bring myself to take it seriously so I can't read with it :p It is funny though so it is good for a laugh.