Myths & Mermaids: Oracle of the Water by Jasmine Becket-Griffith

Glass Owl

This new, 42 card deck by is now available for pre-order at Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0738745790/ref=nosim/aeclectic/

Here is the product summary from Llewellyn:

The mystical element of water is both bringer of life and bearer of death, the herald of hope and the harbinger of destruction. Who better, then, to ask for guidance and inspiration than the spirits of water themselves, the Water Fae? Mermaids, sprites, nymphs, and more—their wisdom and insight have been collected within this oracle to help us comprehend and embrace the enigmatic dichotomy that is water.

I am sure that there are going to comparisons made between this deck and Oracle of the Mermaids by Lucy Cavendish. I have already pre-ordered the deck (it is going to be a late Christmas present) and I am really looking forward to as it seems like a very deep deck.

desertrat

She has become quite prolific. I put it on pre-order. :)

HighPriestess

Pre-ordered this!
I think I saw an announcement somewhere where she's playing on doing a fairy tale oracle as well. Intriguing.

Tara108

I'm so excited for this deck to come out! I love the Oracle of Shadows and Light and I love water/mermaid symbolism. Amazon needs to hurrrrrry!

silvereye

Has anyone received their copy yet?

Lunajade

Myths and mermaids oracle releasedate 8-01-2015

Looks stunning! I can't wait for that deck to be released.

Marianna R

This is on my pre-order as well. I think I'll want the fairy deck as well.

Lunajade

earlier release

I just checked blueangelonline and the release date will be october 2014! You can see sample cards on their site.

Celtictarot

Oddly I don't feel connected to this deck. I won Lucy's Mermaid deck and Fairy tale deck I am a bit not sure on.

Water Lady

disappointed, I would like to see other sea creatures, rather then so many mermaids.
still looking for a 'water' deck