I was blown away by this mechanical oracle....

seven stars

Has anyone ever seen a game thing called Radica 20Q Challenge?

It's a gizmo...you think of a thing & it asks questions til it guesses what you were thinking of.

So, my cousin has one & my mom wanted me to think of something so, I'm thinking Tarot deck, figuring tarot or fortune telling cards would never be in this thing's vocabulary....

And it freaking guessed it. My cousin thought of "anger' and it guessed it.

I'm buying one of these little suckers & bringing it with me when I do Tarot readings & have people put up $5 & if the thing can guess what they were thinking of I get the $5. Maybe paint & bedazzle it a little.

My mom says no matter how weird the item or thing you were thinking, it hasn't lost yet.

Attachments

• 31TSSSG0YWL.jpg
    31TSSSG0YWL.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 211

celticnoodle

Sounds really cool! I've never heard of it before, but I want one after reading your post! :D

It looks like it'd be really a lot of fun at a party. :)

Onion Budgie

Yes, I have one of these things! They're fun. Mine is old and battered now, I should invest in a new one.

There's an online version as well:

http://www.20q.net/

DownUnderNZer

I just tried this online. Would have bought it - if it guessed.

However...

I WON. It didn't guess at 20, 25 or 30 questions and I answered the questions as honestly as possible.

Disappointed, but it was good giving it a go. :)

Yes, I have one of these things! They're fun. Mine is old and battered now, I should invest in a new one.

There's an online version as well:

http://www.20q.net/

seven stars

What was your thing you were thinking of?

Just the fact that it guessed a tarot deck with me won me over.

What would you think of doing a betting game sort of thing with it while street reading? I really want to glue a bunch of jewels all over the bottom part. Sometimes people don't have twenty bucks for a street reading, but if I had them put up five bucks & I put up five bucks I have a feeling I'd make some $. If that's not illegal......I don't know, was just a thought, for people who may not necessarily want a tarot reading or not have the $ for it, take a chance on winning five bucks. I is always thinkin......

AJ

I thought of eye

Q17. I am guessing that it is a dimple?
Right, Wrong, Close
16. Does it come in a pack? No.
15. Would you give it as a gift? No.
14. Is it hard? No.
13. Does it have writing on it? No.
12. Can it make a sound? No.
11. Does it grow over time? No.
10. Can you find it in a house? Yes.
9. Does it bring joy to people? Yes.
8. Does it live near water? No.
7. Is it located in the sky? No.
6. Is it originally from the Mediterranean? No.
5. Is it smaller than a loaf of bread? Yes.
4. Is it awake at night? Yes.
3. Does it have claws? No.
2. Is it brown? No.
1. It is classified as Animal.

Yelell

It won, yay fun

I was thinking of bowl

At 17 it said dinner plate - I answered close, then pitcher, close, then bowl :)

ETA It said I contradicted myself when I said it was something I could control. :confused: I say stay, it stays .... Try getting my dog to do that!

EmpressArwen

I won! lol but it eventually got it right at the 27th question...my word was soul.