The Little Sage oracle cards

Michellehihi

Does anyone have these cards? What is your opinion? I have not seen them in this site's list of decks.

Padma

I think this thread should be in the oracle deck section - they aren't tarot cards...

One can easily find the website for them by googling Little Sage oracle deck, in case anyone is interested.

Michelle, I have never seen these before, so I cannot share an opinion of them...maybe you could share your views, if you have the cards?

AJ

welcome Michellehihi

The artist/seller seems reluctant to show images, but I gather they are of yoga poses.
Lo Scarabeo did a tarot this way a few years ago. I love yoga, but it was the one deck I've ever bought in all these years that I didn't have a clue how to use. Too deep for my little brain.

Michellehihi

Thank you for your answers

I am new in this forum. Regarding the Little Sage cards, I find them very easy to read, they are no yoga poses they are water colours of women, very simple drawings with a title that is usually just one word. I could show you picture but I don't know how it works with copyrights...
What I like with this deck is that it is so simple. For example, my friend invited me to mountain hike tomorrow. I kind of didn't want to go because we would leave at 5AM but felt obliged to please my friend. I drew a card from this deck and it said "dream" and it was a lady comfortably sleeping. Clear answer: stay in bed. Yessss!
But, the reason why I asked the question is that in her website, she proposed an online course on how to read her cards, and it is VERY expensive, and she says there are hidden meanings. I felt disappointed, am I not able to find the hidden meaning alone? I need this ecourse?
Thank you for your interest in my message.

thorhammer

This sounds like a con to me. I haven't looked at the site but...anyone claiming to have exclusive access to hidden wisdom needs to be taken with a whole bag of salt, I think. Don't be taken in. It sounds like you're reading with the cards just fine!

Hang around here and learn from us chatter boxes instead :)

Michellehihi

This sounds like a con to me. I haven't looked at the site but...anyone claiming to have exclusive access to hidden wisdom needs to be taken with a whole bag of salt, I think. Don't be taken in. It sounds like you're reading with the cards just fine!

Hang around here and learn from us chatter boxes instead :)

You are right, especially I like to do intuitive readings. For example the Soul Cards are great for that, they have no book and no explanation! They are my absolute favorite!

AJ

Can you add some images here for us?

I like companion books with tarot decks because I like to know why the artist presented the cards the way they did, sort of a conversation about the cards.

Oracle decks to me, by their nature, don't require books or deeper study, they are supposed to be about what we are thinking, that moment in time.

I'd also say thumbs down on this course. But I am now intrigued to want some images. :)
Of course the images mean something to her, as they should, but I don't want anyone leading me by the nose to oracle insights that have nothing to do with my own life experiences.

Michellehihi

I think this thread should be in the oracle deck section - they aren't tarot cards...

One can easily find the website for them by googling Little Sage oracle deck, in case anyone is interested.

Michelle, I have never seen these before, so I cannot share an opinion of them...maybe you could share your views, if you have the cards?

Thank you Padma, I am new in this forum. This was one of the first deck I bought, and now that I am more into oracles and tarot I understand that that one is very simple compared to others decks ( for example Oracle of visions). It seems that not many people know this deck this is why I was asking, with the hope that somebody know what could be the "hidden meaning" that the creator of the cards talk about and sells in an online course. Not that I want to receive information without paying but I felt a little offended that she sells a book with her deck, and then she tells the buyer that in order to really understand the deck, the book is not enough we need her course.... Do you understand Padma?

Michellehihi

Can you add some images here for us?

I like companion books with tarot decks because I like to know why the artist presented the cards the way they did, sort of a conversation about the cards.

Oracle decks to me, by their nature, don't require books or deeper study, they are supposed to be about what we are thinking, that moment in time.

I'd also say thumbs down on this course. But I am now intrigued to want some images. :)
Of course the images mean something to her, as they should, but I don't want anyone leading me by the nose to oracle insights that have nothing to do with my own life experiences.

Am I allowed to post picture? Is there not a copyright on them?

Padma

Thank you Padma, I am new in this forum. This was one of the first deck I bought, and now that I am more into oracles and tarot I understand that that one is very simple compared to others decks ( for example Oracle of visions). It seems that not many people know this deck this is why I was asking, with the hope that somebody know what could be the "hidden meaning" that the creator of the cards talk about and sells in an online course. Not that I want to receive information without paying but I felt a little offended that she sells a book with her deck, and then she tells the buyer that in order to really understand the deck, the book is not enough we need her course.... Do you understand Padma?

Mais oui, I understand perfectly!

I believe, as AJ correctly said/paraphrased, that the "hidden meaning" of any oracle is buried inside yourself. It's inside your intuition :) Enjoy your cards, by all means, but give the lady who made them, and the course, a detour! You already have all you need to decipher them :love:

Welcome aboard, Michelle!

PS you can go to the oracle subforum, and ask for others takes on your card draws, in the "oracle readings" part. Many here love to join in and share their take/point of view on one's daily draw or reading card(s)! So you will be able to gather and apply more meaning there.