Victoria Frances Oracle Cards

caz241

Thank you for that :)

Citrin

Thank you for sharing this! :)

How do you find that this reads? I find her art SO beautiful! Really breathtaking... But at the same time I'm not sure I could read with this oracle, since it's mostly kind of portraits? Do you try to read the facial expressions or from where do you draw the message so to speak? Just curious, looking for ideas on if I could work with it lol

GlitterNova

Just received this deck in the mail, I'll be able to study it once I get home from work. Also it's screaming for me to black out the card edges with a sharpie!

Edit: Ok, I've gotten time to read the guidebook and look at the cards. I like them a lot although there definitely is some repetition in the cards. The guidebook is short but it goes give a good starting out point for card interpretations. Each card has a number on it, and the guidebook gives the title of the card, keywords, and about two paragraphs of explanation. There are no words on the cards which might throw some people off, but I'm fine with it.

I'm going to make a post in the Oracle Study Group section for this deck in case anyone would like to share their interpretations of the individual cards!