Wild Unknown Oracle

Michellehihi

Is it my Friday night glass of wine? I just received this deck and I think it is The.Best.Animal.Oracle deck on this planet! Such awareness. The way she explains the food chain! I will never ever look at a rabbit the same way!
Thank you Kim Krans!

DaughterOfDanu

I wanted to spend a few days first to get to know this deck and I'm very pleased with it. I have to agree it's one of the best animal oracles out there. The lack of subtitle keywords and even background scenery leaves so much room for interpretation in a less is much more kind of way. The colors in the cards are gorgeous and the quality of the cardstock is great. I'm looking forward to getting to know the animals in this deck :D

tomorrowscalling

List of Animals/Wild Unknown Animal Spirit

For those of you interested in knowing the animals included in the deck:

Earth: Bear, Earthworm, Mouse, Rabbit, Raccon, Fox, Snake, Buffalo, Lamb, Elk, Deer, Wolf, Spider, Horse

Water: Crocodile, Stingray, Fish, Starfish, Octopus, Beaver, Oyster, Turtle, Frog, Otter, Shark, Swan, Dophin, Whale

Fire: Fire Ant, Hyena, Scorpion, Lizzard, Panther, Tarantula, Camel, Gazelle, Cheetah, Tiger, Cobra, Zebra, Lion, Elephant

Air: Moth, Butterfly, Bat, Firefly, Bee, Hummingbird, Vulture, Crow, Owl, Dragonfly, Nightingale, Peacock, Hawk, Eagle

Spirit: Phoenix, Sea Serpent, Dragon, Golden Egg, Black Egg, Unicorn, Cosmic Egg

It's really a beautiful, special deck. Well worth a purchase!

Madrigal

As I have worked with this deck what began to come to mind was that it has soul. I don't think I've ever described a deck that way. It is wonderful!

JadePixie

I'm a hard sell when it comes to oracles but I caved on this one. Card stock is lovely, artwork is stunning, overall *vibe* I've got so far is that this is great for spiritual and creative matters (at least that's what I've been called to use it for).

Mi-Shell

ThanXXX guys, for posting about this!
I was away from the internet for over 2 months and missed it.
Now I put it on my wish-list and let my hubby know....!!

Mi-Shell

:)!
I am very pleased to report, that the deck arrived as a Winter Solstice present :)
I had a very quick loooook, loving it, but will have to have a lot more time to delve deeper and get to know it.

jcwirish

I have this lovely deck. It does seem to have a special soul. I haven't had much time to work with it yet, but I love just looking through the deck. I like the idea of using it with the Wild Unknown deck.

Laiste

Does anybody know where you can purchase it outside the USA? are there shops in England or ... where you can buy it? It does call to me so so hard, but i'm living in Europe and don't know where to find it nearby :(

patience... patience... patience...

:p :p :p