Druid Plant Oracle

thorhammer

That's a great plan for the spread, Jewel. I'll be interested to see how it turns out. I love the idea of combining decks, but to date haven't had much luck. I'm boring and use only one, so far :D

\m/ Kat

Jewel

thorhammer said:
That's a great plan for the spread, Jewel. I'll be interested to see how it turns out. I love the idea of combining decks, but to date haven't had much luck. I'm boring and use only one, so far :D
Oh my!!! you must try it sometimes. It actually can add an interesting perspective. The two I combine most frequently are the Faerie Ring with a Froud Faeries card as the guide to the spread. It is easier to start out by just using one card from another deck, then when you get the feel for it you can modify and do as you will *LOL*.

Feel free to PM me if you have a deck or two in mind you would like to try this out with. Fauanabay and I can help you.

faunabay

Lewen said:
Thank you for posting this and figuring out the costs. I definitely will be buying this next payday. *does happy dance* I really appreciate this! :)

You're welcome. I just thought I had seen it there and went to find it again. And there it was. :D So of course, I had to figure out how much it would be. I think I'm just going to wait until it gets here to America. Well that's my plan anyway. LOL

6 Haunted Days

Are there anymore scans of the cards anywhere? I've only seen like 1 and the other one posted was from the Druidcraft. Thanks!

Lewen

lark said:
I found some nice images here:
http://supertarot.co.uk/album/druidplant.htm

Looks beautiful.

Oh wow! :bugeyed:....I must get it.:bugeyed: Unfortunately I will have to wait now since I have other obligations to take care of before I can buy another deck. *sighs* But I have something to look forward to and worse comes to worse, I'll just have to wait until it arrives here in the U.S., maybe I'll order it as a graduation present since I'll be graduated from college by then! :D

lark

Yes, I have to wait too...my wish list is real small so that's OK, gives me something to look forward too.

6 Haunted Days

These do look very lovely and exactly how I thought they would look. I'm glad they've done them in the same style as the DruidCraft and Druid Animal oracle.

Going on my wishlist, it will be a nice birthday gift coming out in August!

greenbeans

how are you all getting along with this deck?

my boyfriend is reading through the book and seems to be quite liking it, as he does the Green man but has no plans to use either for divinatory purposes.

I was curious-are you all finding it usable? If not as an oracle then how?

also how are combinations of the 3 'druid oracle' decks going? (annoyingly different sized cards apart!)

inanna_tarot

Well I have the druid animal oracle and whilst I love the artwork and use the cards to work with animal energies, for readings I get nothing. Just not my bag but I keep it coz its pretty!

The green man oracle, after using the cards for a long while I decided to use the ogham in the 'pure' form of the staves. I do love the Green Man oracle and use the pictures for altar work and that.

But the Druid Plant Oracle is like WOW.
I've done readings with it for myself and done/doing some readings here for people with it and I just feel like crying each time!
Not a great deck I think for daily draws and yes/no type answers, more for the indepth readings about yourself, about life choices and changes.
Theres so much love and nurturing that comes from this deck and even a little bit of a giggle that I get with the faeries. So maybe one day I'll offer DPO and Froud Faery readings with it as I can see these oracles working really well.

As being an ovate in OBOD i'm being herbidacious (as my mum would say) and this oracle has come at the right time for me. As i'm learning Bach flower remedies as well I just love tiny beautiful plants.
And most of them being native to britain still I can go out and hunt the flowers in the nature around me! HUZZAH!
Some of the plants I know very little about - Fir Club Moss, Celtic Bean etc but I think that with working with the cards, meditating and learning the lore from other sources makes it soooo rich and full of inspiration.

Oh and I look at the card, the Restorers (the lovely one of the herbalist) and thats just who I want to be when I grow up lol. I'd love to have a big print of that hanging up somewhere.

I just love Bill Worthingtons work. Amazing deck, but not for the 'trival' questions I feel.

End of dreamy rave about this deck lol