New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

freddiebb

Le Tarot des Femmes Erotiques

Hi All! I'm missing the 3 and 4 of Pentacles from Le Tarot des Femmes Erotiques - if someone has spares and would be willing to mail them to Canada, I can cover shipping by paypal.

Thanks in advance!

Grizabella

I'm missing the Queen of Wands from my Universal Waite pocket sized deck. Does anyonehave o ne they'd be able to help me with? I'd be so grateful. They don't sell the pocket sized one anymore I don't think.

Linfang

6 of Cups, Tarot Apokalypsis

Hi there, my Tarot Apokalypsis is missing the 6 of Cups. Maybe someone out there got two of these cards? Thanks so much :heart:

gregory

Hi there, my Tarot Apokalypsis is missing the 6 of Cups. Maybe someone out there got two of these cards? Thanks so much :heart:
For that one, I would email Lo Scarabeo. Their customer service is excellent.

rwcarter

Schiffer Printing - Gaian Tarot

A friend gave me her copy but she hadn't ever checked it. It's missing the Magician but also has duplicate Death and 4 Fire cards.

The completionist in me would like to complete the deck, so if anyone has the Magician, I'd be happy to pay for postage. Death and 4 Fire are up for grabs.

If I'm not able to get the Magician in a reasonable time frame, I'll put the entire incomplete deck up for grabs.

EmberLeo

I have an old Weiser Thoth tarot deck in the white and gold two-part box (Box set B, yes?). It's missing the Lovers and Chariot. I'm not sure how those two, adjascent cards went missing, but I'm very sad.

It seems unlikely, but does anyone have, perhaps, a *more* incomplete Weiser Thoth that they'd be willing to part with those two cards from?

-E-

MistyCheckers

I just got the Oracle of the Dreamtime last week, which is very beautiful. Unfortunately, it is missing the No. 16 Kangaroo card.

If somebody had a card they could spare, I would be ecstatic. Otherwise, I would be happy with a high quality scan so I could make my own card. Can anyone help me out? Thank you :)

It's really a lovely oracle that I'm really looking forward to getting to know.

RavenOfSummer

Sacred Sites Tarot - Wheel of Fortune

Hi everyone! I've had a mishap with my Wheel of Fortune from the Sacred Sites tarot deck. Please let me know if anyone can help!

This is the deck I am talking about for clarification: http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/sacred-sites/

theFeeLion

Hi lovely people!
I was wondering if anyone could help me with a spare Sage for my Faeries Oracle deck. It seems he decided he wasn't needed for the first few years of owning this deck. But recently he poked his head of the woodwork and said "I think your missing something... me."
I thought he was happy sharing the blank card with my faerie guide until I got a poke in the side this morning telling me to hurry up and write this post. So here I am. Can anyone help me make the Sage happy?