Youtube horoscope tarot readers

purple_scorp

Have you ever watched Nicholas' channel?

https://www.youtube.com/user/NicholasTarot

Yes, he is one of my regulars. I like that he draws from additional information, like the inspiration message at the start of each clip.

These are some of the others I follow (some for Tarot/astrology/Runes):

Angel Souls for Oracle Readings.
Barbara Goldsmith astrology.
Terence Guardino astrology.
Gregory Scott astrology and tarot.
Karen Lustrup astrology.
Patrick Arundell astrology.
Lada Duncheva astrology.
Kelly Simas astrology.
Rune Scopes Runes.
Trudy and Ava used to read Tarot together but it seems they are now reading separately.

Torann

Yes, he is one of my regulars. I like that he draws from additional information, like the inspiration message at the start of each clip.

Exactly! To me he's the only one who really makes sense in a way. It's always very profound and in my case: correct.

And I really like Karen Lustrup, but i don't like her new format... the same reading for everybody? Really? I don't get that. :)

intuitivetarot

Have you ever watched Nicholas' channel?

https://www.youtube.com/user/NicholasTarot

He's HAWT! ;) ...so haha I indulge in a little "eyecandy" sometimes for some additional feedback on my sun and rising signs. ;) I also watch Yogini Tarot sometimes, though both people are a bit inaccurate about my life. I mostly watch Audrey Alison because her readings have always resonated with me, more so over time, since I first started watching astrology/tarot stuff 2 years ago. She was one of the first people I watched for tarot stuff. She's a psychic medium, so I liked the extra details and her acceptance of her intuitive abilities. Made me feel a bit accepting of myself. :)

mercuryempress

My all time Favorite you tube reader
Loren K
I love that she reads Lenormand and she is accurate every single time

I do love intuitive pathways as well but sometimes I can tell when she is overburdened

Torann

My all time Favorite you tube reader
Loren K
I love that she reads Lenormand and she is accurate every single time

I do love intuitive pathways as well but sometimes I can tell when she is overburdened

I watch loren k for the same reason :) but sometimes i find the gt a bit too much. :)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

persephone.risen

Found this old thread. Loren K is sadly MIA. While her personal FB is still up, out of nowhere her youtube channel, Instagram, and website no longer exist. She also is not responding to emails. A reminder that if you book someone for a reading, make sure that you pay for that reading in a way that will allow you to recoup the funds should your reading not materialize or otherwise disappear. I did enjoy her channel, and past personal readings, immensely. I have yet to find a reader that reads Lenormand in the same fashion if anyone is aware, please let me know. Thank you. :)