Prints illustrating GD qabalah concordances

Grigori

I've just gotten agreement to convert our spare/junk/never-watched-TV room into a space for my tarot-y hobbies. I was googling for some posters to decorate the walls and found this great site. http://endlessdesign.com/index.html There are a number of different prints based on the Tree Of Life (looks like the GD version from all the close ups) and related things.

I've ordered this neat little double sided chart, that shows the color scales, really awesome. I've been referring to this site that Scion linked to previously, but dreaming of something that didn't require a computer to see.

And for my walls, this one showing the god names, angels, titles etc, and also the Alchemical Star print.

Has anyone else found some good visual decorations that would help to learn these things? (Just don't make them too good, cause I don't want to regret the money I just shelled out :laugh: )

thorhammer

similia, that's brilliant! I've been thinking (wishing?) about something like that for a while now - I'll be there with bells on . . . after next pay :D

\m/ Kat

Grigori

zhark said:
I like the Diagrams (mostly the Tree of Life on page 11 in BTtheoricus.pdf)
from this Site:
http://www.osogd.org/library/rituals.html

Thanks so much for the link zhark, that is fantastic! I am studying the elemental initiations at the moment, so your timing is perfect also :) The diagrams are very well done in those pdf's, much nicer than the version in Regardie's book which I've been working from. I'd love a couple of those up on my walls :thumbsup:

Grigori

Oh very nice Roppo. How did you find it making your own charts? I would like to do that with cut out pieces of colored cardboard, as I don't have much artistic ability. I recieved my charts today and they are very lovely, but making your own you would learn much more I think.

thorhammer

similia, I'm checking out that Endless Designs Kabbalah poster, the one with maroon ink on parchment-type paper. Did you invest in that one? I love that it has all that information, but just wonder if everything is legible *worries* the cost isn't exorbitant, but postage will probably double the price for me.

\m/ Kat

Nevada

There's also the poster of Haindl's Tree of Life painting that comes tucked inside the back cover of Rachel Pollack's book, The Kabbalah Tree. It comes folded, and therefore creased, but I'm sure a determined person could figure out how to smooth out the creases to make it suitable for framing. :)

Nevada

Grigori

thorhammer said:
similia, I'm checking out that Endless Designs Kabbalah poster, the one with maroon ink on parchment-type paper. Did you invest in that one? I love that it has all that information, but just wonder if everything is legible *worries* the cost isn't exorbitant, but postage will probably double the price for me.

Yeah I got that one, and its really lovely. You can clearly read everything, though you do have to stand up close to it, you can't read anything from across the room as there is a lot of fine detail. It has break downs of the color scales for each of the four worlds, deities and names for the sephirot, details for each of the paths etc.. Its on a quite nice mottled sort of paper, which I find very attractive.

I got it framed on a light piece of wood with some edging, that was the most expensive part, but definately worth it. Probably spent near to $100 on that poster all up, but I'm very happy with the purchase. Cheap functional art really.

Nevada said:
There's also the poster of Haindl's Tree of Life painting that comes tucked inside the back cover of Rachel Pollack's book, The Kabbalah Tree. It comes folded, and therefore creased, but I'm sure a determined person could figure out how to smooth out the creases to make it suitable for framing. :)

I wonder if this can be purchased anywhere seperate to the book. I had this poster, and blue-tacked it to my wall and so a few years later its destroyed and long gone. It would be great to find a non-creased version that is framable. Surely Haindl must have a site somewhere with prints of his works available....