TOADies Anonymous.

Falcor

I have promised myself no more decks till next year and then I have seen the Da Vinchi deck...It was looking at me...

You know how it ends..

Sphynx131

I'm doing good (for me that is lol) I haven't bought anything since Aug. 20. And I don't even miss it [emoji15] Did that really just come out of my mouth? (Or fingers in this case)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

G6

I think trading is cheating.

earthair

I'm so far off the wagon I'm running behind it :rolleyes:

Laura Borealis

I don't think trading is cheating. You get a deck but you lose a deck too; the numbers stay the same. But maybe that is the rationalization of an addict. Trading is my methadone.

Achlys

...bought another deck. Someone help me ._.

Padma

I totes have no desire for a new deck. There has just been nothing so phenomenal out there, that I need to have it. I'm so ok with no deck buying! Waiting for a *truly* original idea, with *truly* awesome art :) it might take a while. And I am really ok with that! :D

RiverRunsDeep

I've been admiring from afar the attempts of you TOADies to stay on the wagon. Not ready to join you quite yet, though I should. :D

I totes have no desire for a new deck. There has just been nothing so phenomenal out there, that I need to have it. I'm so ok with no deck buying! Waiting for a *truly* original idea, with *truly* awesome art :) it might take a while. And I am really ok with that! :D

I wish I felt this way, Padma. Problem is, every time I decide not to buy any more decks, suddenly EVERYTHING seems phenomenal, original, and awesome. Sigh....

Laura Borealis

I'm having tarot cravings. The problem is, it's not a particular deck. I just want a NEW deck. I flit from deck listing to deck review, wanting this one, then that. Each deck is THE ONE for about half an hour. Then I go off it and start looking for something different.

I think this is how I got so many unsatisfying decks in my collection.

Remembering the TOADIES keeps me strong... for now.