Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

A3 pub.

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

emmsma 

Goodness guys! I left you in the last pub and you're 3 pages in!

Good day today. Lots of traffic. People looking to adopt or just looking. Will tell others we are there.

Lots of new animals today too. Good and bad there, I guess. Hopefully a couple will go back home, if not we can get them to new homes.

Yes Celticnoodle. I started working in the animal shelter in October. The rescue group I work for (at their low cost clinic) took over running our local animal control. Subcontracting from the City.

And Maynard loves his Nylabone. It was just $8.99. I think I can spring for one now and then wehn someone really needs one. And I will look into getting donated ones or even discount.

I will try to get a good picture tomorrow of him with it. When I'd go by his kennel and tell him Good Boy!, he'd offer me the bone through the bars. Love that dog!
Top   #131
Citizen

Mellaenn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormdancer View Post
Are you channeling TCO?
Could be! He's posted that he's not got the access he normally does, so we will need to interject a little TCO-style bon mot here and there...
Top   #132
Citizen

Lutestring 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhinemaiden View Post
>>>>>-------
I want to hear what Lute found at the flea market!!!
just got home ten minutes ago. i'm melting. have been soaking my feet in a bucket of cold water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhinemaiden View Post
Tom Tom.... sit quietly and focus on the object, remember what it looks like, try to see it in location context, then say 3 times "take it and bring it back"... (you are telling the impish spirits who have misplaced your object to use it, then give it back to you)... within a few hours you'll find your missing object....

you, too, Wu....

focus, ladies... and repeat after me (3 times): take it and bring it back...
i usally focus, and say in a firm voice, "WHERE
is my...? and quite often the next thing i put my hand on is the thing i have been looking for. even if i have looked and looked .

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirabeth View Post
Oops, I missed Lute going -- G'nite Lute!♥
i didn't go to sleep, i went to the flea market
got goodies, very heavy, sooo tired now.
going to get some icecream, back in a minute.
Top   #133
Citizen

jcwirish 

Quote:
Are you channeling TCO?
LOL! That was very TCO-like wasn't it?
Top   #134
Citizen

jcwirish 

Ryan is teaching Kirk the art of cup stacking right now. It's pretty darn funny actually. He's a harsh teacher! Dad is not "getting it" quick enough!
Top   #135
Citizen

yirabeth 

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmsma View Post
I will try to get a good picture tomorrow of him with it. When I'd go by his kennel and tell him Good Boy!, he'd offer me the bone through the bars. Love that dog!
Maybe you can get him a home where you can see him sometimes? That's the hard part of rescue...falling in love with them....
Top   #136
Citizen

jcwirish 

Quote:
Emailing with Dex....he wants to run away.

http://realestate.msn.com/yurts-so-good
Oh God, I can't let Kirk see this. He'll totally want to get one of these to go with his teepee!!
Top   #137
Citizen

Queen of Disks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticnoodle View Post
oh yuk! the one thing about pets I don't miss. We had a dog once that got angry when I left him alone on Christmas to go to my folks home. (he was alone M-F when we went to work, but it was like he KNEW this was Christmas & he was NOT happy) and he chewed everything in site--clothes, shoes, electric cords and the garbage too. it was strewn through out the house.

he didn't get sick IN THE HOUSE, TG, but I still had an enormous mess to clean up.

I never left him alone again on a holiday - or even the weekend. he always went to grandmas with us after that.

(he obviously won the argument).

I thought you were all were headed out tonight. surprised to see you on here.
Sounds like the Rudy Monster. Once my dad left her at home and didn't tell her he was leaving (she also gets a dog biscuit when we leave her at home.) This was then the one and only time Rudy destroyed one of Mom's houseplants. I got out of bed and came in to the living room to find shredded plant and dirt all over the floor. Rudy didn't get sick (I don't think she ate any of it.) Made her point though.
Top   #138
Citizen

jcwirish 

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmsma View Post
Goodness guys! I left you in the last pub and you're 3 pages in!

Good day today. Lots of traffic. People looking to adopt or just looking. Will tell others we are there.

Lots of new animals today too. Good and bad there, I guess. Hopefully a couple will go back home, if not we can get them to new homes.

Yes Celticnoodle. I started working in the animal shelter in October. The rescue group I work for (at their low cost clinic) took over running our local animal control. Subcontracting from the City.

And Maynard loves his Nylabone. It was just $8.99. I think I can spring for one now and then wehn someone really needs one. And I will look into getting donated ones or even discount.

OH please! I want to see Maynard!!
Top   #139
Citizen

celticnoodle 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirabeth View Post
Welcome back CN

I'm semi-here now --- I'm dealing with that which makes December painful for me this year -- I'm knitting my DiL's christmas present. Which I am behind on *sigh*
on & off again as I double check my reading exchange readings to make sure everyone has done them. so off again! may not be back on--planning to read more of my book too--

so..........

ta ta for now!
Top   #140

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.