Soul Radiance Tarot - again! :)

spunch

Fours are up!

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/14223934/

Again, hope you like them, o yee few but faitfull. :) Come on, don't be shy, tell me what you think. Otherwise I will ask Major Tom to rename this thread into "dialogue between Astraea and Spunch"! :p If you go on being silent like this, I am afraid I will not make that much money with this deck. :) :) Just kidding! :joke:

(Astraea, I am glad you like the cards :*)

My favourite of the fours are four (calling!) birds. I now just have to make three french hens, two turtle doves and the partrige in a pear tree and my work is done! :joke:

Gerbear

spunch, as you know, I've been making my comments over at Deviant Art, since I'm a member, but this thread is strangely silent. There are plenty of views on this thread, but perhaps, most are simply awed by your work. All I can say is that I love it. Each new card is a revelation. You are establishing your very own symbology for the tarot, deep and meaningful. What more is there to say, but bring it on? My money is ready!

Astraea

Love them! I'm with Gerbear -- ready, willing and eager to see this beautiful work published, and to purchase!

spunch

Gerbear said:
but this thread is strangely silent.

Interesting, isn't it. When I posted my first set of cards, the ones that got erased from my hard drive, I got tons and tons of replies. I still keep them on one floppy and read them sometimes, when I am in a need of energy boost. And now I think the new cards are much deeper, more mature, more meaningful, yet the thread gets an occassional reply. Interesting.

But I know that many people watch the thread. I know they will say something if there is something to say. And I am also glad that some people responded. Let the cards speak for themselves.

There might be yet another reason for silence. I am so engrossed in my own work that I don't have the time to praise other people's excellent creations. I also watch but don't say anything. If there is a reason for me doing that, maybe that's the same reason for some others to do the same thing. I don't know.

I'll keep on posting. And whenever you feel you need to say something, you are very welcome to do so.

Love you all!
spunch

Astraea

Oh, those colors convey everything! They are brooding, full of portent -- eloquently disquieting matrices for the figures of the suits. They give me the feeling I used to have as a child when the sky turned yellow and all sound ceased just before a tornado.

Astraea

Beautiful, Spunch. I think 6 of Butterflies is my favorite, too.

spunch

Astraea said:
Beautiful, Spunch. I think 6 of Butterflies is my favorite, too.

Thnx a lot. I guess if one wanted to make a proper Tarot deck, each card in it should be his/her favourite. But I don't think it's possible. :)

spunch

Sevens!

As I said on Deviant, I am being hyperproductive and I simply cannot help it. I honestly do hope that the quantity is not replacing the quality. I am not doing the cards just because I want to post something, but these images just want to get out from where they have been sitting for years. I really hope they make sense to you and that one they all cards packed together and shuffled will give a nice and clear reading to someone.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/14258787/

I will not even try to hide an obvious Crowley ripoff in the Seven of Ships. But I needed it. Hope this won't spoil the minors.

Love,
spunch