Gaian Aces

rabble

Joanna has posted her aces, and oh my goodness, are they stunning!!

They are all heart stoppers, and pack a really emotional punch! If this is an example of what her minors are going to be like, the complete Gaian Tarot is going to be even more exciting than the majors!

muteswan

Aww, those are very cute. :)

I especially like the hatching snake, it has a lot of energy.

Emeraldgirl

They are adorable. I like the baby deer on the Pentacles. I didn't like the snake though. I have a massive fear of them but I think the symbolism of the card is fantastic.

Owlface

aces

I love these Aces. They're full of energy.

I find the snake in particular very moving because it is vulnerable-with potential, but very vulnerable-and we don't usually think of snakes in this way.This snake isn't looking to shoot venom into the first living thing that crosses its path or, at least, it's not going to do that out of any malice or inherent nastiness. It's just a newly-hatched snake looking at the world for the first time. That makes me feel rather humble.

WolfSpirit

Yes I agree about the snake, he looks more vulnerable than we usually see them. But I really love the butterfly.
Thanks for posting, rabble. I am looking forward to seeing this deck further develop.

13thFaeChylde

ohhhhhhhhhhh......
she really has captured the promise of each element with these, I think.
absolutely gorgeous :)

Sulis

She's really forging ahead with it too isn't she?

Can't wait till this one comes out - it's going to be gorgeous.

Love

Sulis xx