Votes: 20 5.8%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 29 8.4%
  • Pisces

Votes: 23 6.7%

• Total voters

sagewriter

WolfyJames said:
Actually you're lucky, you get double gifts. It's those like me with a january birthday who get dashed: after people have partied and spent so much money during the Holidays, I often just get a card for my birthday because it's all they can afford, and sometimes not even a card, if you see what I mean, if they're still not even sober enough to remember my birthday in the first place. And I'm not kidding, I often get nothing for my birthday because they're just too broke from Christmas (plus the taxes).

I don't consider myself lucky at all because I get very depressed during the winter and am sick of being down for every birthday. I am seriously considering not trying for a baby during the spring just so my child doesn't have to have a winter birthday (when i eventually want one).

misskatie

I am a Sagittarius. It's funny because I've never felt as though I fit my sign until recently...I'm not outgoing at all...seriously NOT the life of the party lol...i don't consider my jokes funny...but on the other hand I am adventurous, impulsive and definitely a free spirit! So it turns out that my main qualities and some of my faults are very much Sagittarius. :)

Satori

I am Gemini! And Capricorn Moon...

Anam Cara

baba-prague said:
I'm another Sag. And oh yes, I know those dreaded, "I got this for your birthday and Christmas present" moments. I hate to say it, but one member of my family in particular has always seen it as a "two for the price of one" opportunity :(

Your story made me laugh out loud Anam.
It's either laugh or cry, isn't it? ;)

I'm lucky, though...my hubby spoils me on my Birthday...
not with material things per se, but with ATTENTION...
he actually remembers and CELEBRATES my birthday! :party:
:heart:Cara

firecatpickles

I am sidereal Cancer but Leo in the kabbalistic system.

If you were predicting water signs, then why didn't you open a poll that asked what elemental sign to make your life easier?

HighPriestesss

Kilted Kat said:
If you were predicting water signs, then why didn't you open a poll that asked what elemental sign to make your life easier?

Cuz that sounds way too complicated for a water sign like me. :D

celticnoodle

Anam Cara said:
It's either laugh or cry, isn't it? ;)

I'm lucky, though...my hubby spoils me on my Birthday...
not with material things per se, but with ATTENTION...
he actually remembers and CELEBRATES my birthday! :party:
:heart:Cara

that is sad. I had a friend born on Dec.24, and her aunts and uncles did the same thing, until her mom had a bright idea of celebrating the kid's 'half-birthday'. Every June 25, or there abouts, which ever the Saturday fell closest to, she had a birthday party, and because school was already out by then, but no-one had truly begun to leave for vacations, (those generally would start closer to July 04), lots of kids would go. Even her cake would have "Happy 13 & half" or whatever number. It was always fun and now looking back on it as an adult, I think her mom was great to think of it!

214red

am a summer baby, hottest summer of '76 baby!

cancer, with Taurus moon sign

at school all my friends were away for my birthday, but now i love it being in the summer, i love the warmth and hate the cold. i even love warm colours and hate cold colours

Eugenia Madora

Aries, Scorpio rising and a Pisces moon.....