Horary Readings

moonspirit

I'd like to sign up as well. I'd like to know if my corresponding with P will develop into a solid relationship? :heart: Sat 10:51pm June 5th

sapienza

Hi Minderwiz, I'd love a horary reading. I see you have two others here to do first so I'll work on a 'good' question and post once I work it out if that is ok. Thanks. :)

Minderwiz

OK - I'll run with the three posted questions, If VenusRising posts that will be the fourth and last for this batch. I'll post the readings before taking any more questions.

sapienza

Thanks Minderwiz, I'm really looking forward to it. I just wanted to ask, when asking a question, can it be about a decision? For example, should I do A or should I do B instead? Just curious as to whether this is possible with horary or not. Thanks. :)

Minderwiz

sapienza said:
Thanks Minderwiz, I'm really looking forward to it. I just wanted to ask, when asking a question, can it be about a decision? For example, should I do A or should I do B instead? Just curious as to whether this is possible with horary or not. Thanks. :)

Yes you can!

Minderwiz

Reading for Nytebutt

Nytebugg said:
my question is going to be relationship type topic and I can revise it if I need to or I can completely go with something related but different and more general. I'd like to know if I will be in a committed romantic relationship with B within the year?
I know if it says no that I am to not give up hope and if it says yes that I am to not just sit back and do nothing.

This is a relationship question. The chart cast was on the day of Mars (Tuesday) and the hour of Venus - which seems appropriate and also has Scorpio rising (Mars rules) and the Seventh is Taurus (Venus rules). My only reservations are: The houses would be better the other way around for a question posed by a female and Mars does not 'agree' with the hour ruler Venus.

Two further considerations before Judgement are that the Moon is slow and that the Ascendant is in the Via Combusta (mid Libra to mid Scorpio). Lilly only treats the Moon in the Via Combusta as a consideration, so I'll ignore that one. A slow Moon might limit her ability to assist in the matter.

Both Mars and Venus have essential dignity. Mars through mutual receptions with Mercury and the Sun Terms and Face) but more importantly it's in the Triplicity of Venus - you have a desire to be with 'Venus'.

Venus is very well dignified with a mutual reception through sign rulership with the Moon, being in it's own triplicity and Terms. However a worry is that it's in the Fall of Mars, 'Venus' doesn't want to be with you. Of the two Venus is much stronger in essential dignity. Mars has the stronger accidental dignity being in the tenth. You are in the right place, and that will work in your favour.

The next thing to look for is any contacts between the two, either currently or in the immediate future. Venus in 23 degrees Cancer is applying to Mars in 0 degrees Virgo but the conjunction will not occur till both planets are in Libra. As both planets will have to change signs this is not testimony for the possibility of the matter.

In horaries the Moon acts as a co-significator for the querent. The Moon is at 0 degrees Taurus applying to Mars by Trine and only 12 minutes from perfection. In itself this is a testimony for the matter but not enough for deciding for it, though Moon in Taurus shows a mutual reception with Venus in Cancer, and of course the Moon is a female symbol.

As the Moon moves through Taurus it will eventually apply to a sextile with Venus and this will be perfected before Venus changes sign. Usually though, such a travel would bring the Moon into major aspect with one of the other planets and that would prohibit the matter, However in this case, no such aspect would take place - the Moon's next major aspect, following the trine to Mars, is the sextile to Venus. This is further testimony for the matter.

On balance this chart seems to favour the possibility of the matter. Factors in favour are Mars in Venus' triplicity, the Moon's mutual reception with Venus and its translation of light between Mars and Venus.

Factors against are the slow Moon, (but not slow enough to prevent the translation) Venus in the Fall of Mars and the lack of aspect between Mars and Venus - which is overcome by the Moon's translation of light (taking the light from Mars to Venus by aspecting each in turn).

Attachments

• Nytebugg.jpg
    Nytebugg.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 84

Nytebugg

okay, so if I am understanding everything right it's saying there could be a favorable outcome but it would be slow coming?

Minderwiz

Yes It should be a favourable outcome -

As you set a time limit of a year on your question, it should be no longer than that. I'd say more towards the end of the period rather than early on - though one perfectly possible interpretation is that you are introduced to 'Venus' in the near future by a mutual friend (probably female and older than you) though it will be some time before you click - indeed it might be that you don't really like each other to begin with.

Reverie

This seems like a neat thread.

Do you take yes/no questions?
If so, my Q would be:

-Was there ever another woman involved in my relationship with r (romantically or sexually)?

VenusRising

i am sorry for late reply i got your PM just now...my internet was down.
my question is this...i have been working with my bf's mother at her library. i met her before but i wonder what she really thinks of me and how she likes me working with her. i get sort of anxious around her at times and try so much to make a good impression. thanks.