Would anyone like to study The Vampire's Tarot of the Eternal Night?

Boadicea

Hi there,

Would anyone be interested in studying the Vampire's Tarot of the Eternal Night with me? It's a shadow themed deck of self-exploration themed with vampires and published by Lo Scarabeo. The kit version with the big book that accompanies it is better than the deck and paper pamphlet set. I'm looking to go over the shadow side of Jungian archetypes with this deck - it would be interesting to have a study group. I've had this deck for a long time and really love it, even though it's not entirely suitable for every general situation/question since it's shadow-side oriented. There's a lot to this deck - please post here or PM me if you want to go through this deck with me... I'd be delighted :)

swedishfish612

Wow, that's an interesting idea. I've had this deck for a few years, and it's become a favorite. This is odd for me, because I've never been into the whole vampire thing. But I wanted a dark deck and this is what my local store had in stock. I've found this deck to be very reliable for me. I always seem to know what it is saying.

I've been wanting to do a Tarot study this summer. Let me think about it for a day or two and I'll let you know. I want to look through the deck a bit and see if I want to commit to studying it! I'm coming back to Tarot after about a year's hiatus, so I don't want to overextend myself!

Boadicea

This deck has always been dead on accurate for me, too!