Yes If, No If spread

Genevieve

Yes-If-Complete1.png

I created this spread. The idea here is that you have choices to make. The spread is called Yes if because each card drawn has specific advice for you. So Card 1 would say, "Do A if, (card meaning/interpretation)".

Each choice gets its own row. So with three choices:

1-3-2
4-6-5
7-9-8

The yes if cards go on the left. The No if cards the right. The middle column (cards 3.6, 9) are optional cards that tie the cards on either side of it together with a theme or pattern. If you use the middle column, I recommend using a different deck. In this example, I used The Wildwood Tarot for the first and third colmns and The Heart of Faery Oracle for the second column.

I hope this spread is useful for your decision needs. :)

Farzon

Yes-If-Complete1.png

I created this spread. The idea here is that you have choices to make. The spread is called Yes if because each card drawn has specific advice for you. So Card 1 would say, "Do A if, (card meaning/interpretation)".

Each choice gets its own row. So with three choices:

1-3-2
4-6-5
7-9-8

The yes if cards go on the left. The No if cards the right. The middle column (cards 3.6, 9) are optional cards that tie the cards on either side of it together with a theme or pattern. If you use the middle column, I recommend using a different deck. In this example, I used The Wildwood Tarot for the first and third colmns and The Heart of Faery Oracle for the second column.

I hope this spread is useful for your decision needs. :)
Cool spread! I have to write this one down.... [emoji4]

kalpana

It is confusing. ..like the idea but ....Pl do explain

Genevieve

It is confusing. ..like the idea but ....Pl do explain

Sorry about that! I'm happy to explain it.

The idea is that you have choices to make. say you need to choose between two job offers, then you would have two rows. Each choice gets its own row.

So say you have to choose between working at Disneyland or Disneyworld. Disneyland is the top row. Disneyworld is the bottom row.

So if you have two choices, the Yes, if cards go in the left column (1, 3). The No if cards go in the right column (2, 4). That's the basic spread.

So it looks like this, Card 1 in row 1 is a yes, if for Disneyland. Card 2 in row 1 is a No, if for Disneyland.

It would look like this:

1-2
3-4

if you had two choices and you wanted to look at themes or patterns between the choices, you would add a column in the middle. The pattern/tie in is the middle column (cards 3, 6). The Yes cards go in the first column (1, 4). The No cards go in the third column (2, 5).

1-3-2
4-6-5

TL, DR; The yes cards are the first column. The No cards are the right column. Each Choice has its own row.

I hope that helps.