Forgiveness Spread

tarotmka

I am struggling to forgive someone for something that hurt really deeply. So, I made this spread:

7------6-------8
------4/5-------
------ 1 --------
------2/3-------

1) What is at the crux of the pain I feel:
2) What do I believe were the other person's intentions (that contribute to my sense of hurt):
3) If I knew this about them, I would feel empathy and it could ease my pain:
4) What will it require of me to forgive:
5) What's blocking me from forgiving:
6) What will help me forgive:
7) If I forgive, they will feel:
8) If I forgive, I will feel:

The Universe Knows

Forgive my lack of tarot understanding as I concentrate on oracles, but I do have a question about your questions, if you don't mind.

Forgiveness is such a hard thing. I can see why you'd like to know about the person who so deeply hurt you, but in trying to heal, why wouldn't you concentrate the spread on yourself first, saving the other person for a separate spread? (Two separate energies.)

I'm sorry you've been hurt to the extent that you're asking to find forgiveness. You'll find it, but I hope it's sooner than later.

I recently asked someone to read for me and the question was scary-similar to your #3. I think this is a very important discovery in the process of healing.

Hugs.

Bonny

Hi there,

Just dropping in to say GREAT GOOD ON YOU!
Forgiveness is so essential to healthy living.

Well done!

And it is so true that when we forgive we are giving that gift to ourselves...

May the world be saturated in forgiveness and the consequent grief resolution and healing that ones such as you in creating a beautiful reflection sequence like this light the way for!

Blessings,

B:)

tarotmka

Forgiveness is such a hard thing. I can see why you'd like to know about the person who so deeply hurt you, but in trying to heal, why wouldn't you concentrate the spread on yourself first, saving the other person for a separate spread? (Two separate energies.)

I hear what you're saying. Forgiveness isn't about the other person. I guess because forgiveness included the question of whether or not to continue our relationship as it is, I included questions about the other person.

Ultimately, forgiveness is separate from the other person's intentions or feelings. One can choose to forgive anything, regardless of the other person.

I could try focussing just on forgiveness and figure out the way to move forward with the person in a separate spread. :)

tarotmka

Hi there,

Just dropping in to say GREAT GOOD ON YOU!
Forgiveness is so essential to healthy living.

Well done!

And it is so true that when we forgive we are giving that gift to ourselves...

May the world be saturated in forgiveness and the consequent grief resolution and healing that ones such as you in creating a beautiful reflection sequence like this light the way for!

Blessings,

B:)

Thanks!!

kittenblade

I didn't get the chance to forgive someone before they passed.

Good on you!