Reader Personality Poll Spread

Jagdamba

I'm quite new to tarot here are my results:

Healer 30

Teacher 2

Mystic 3

Interpreter 4

Alchemist 5

From this could anyone comment on my likely emerging style of reading & advise me on development?

That'd be great, thanks :) This was an interesting exercise.

MissNine

Amanda, thank you for this fun exercise!
I got....

Magician -9th card
Empress - 9th card
Hermit - 3rd card
Temperance - 19th card
High Priestess - 38th card

So funny because I thought I was least of all the High Priestess type. No frills for me. Makes sense Magician came up first for me. I say it like I see it and try to be honest, yet diplomatic.

Hemera

Moderator Note

Just as a reminder: our Tarot Spreads Posting Rules are HERE.

This is a fun thread and in this case you may post your results and your experiences with this spread but please remember that if you want feedback on your particular reading then you should post it into Your Readings.

Hemera

I used the good old Morgan-Greer for this.
I got:

Magician 12
Temperance 2
High Priestess 10
Empress 17
Hermit 17

20 cards were left over. I guess it means I still have a lot to learn..

I took a closer look at the stacks and I found it interesting that most of the Majors were in just a few of the piles. Some piles had mostly just Minors. Also the cards that I think are the most "me" (some courts) were in the primary pile under the Magician. The Magician had only 12 cards in his pile but as many as 5 Majors. So clearly he thinks he is someone important! As a reader he is the Interpreter and a Consultant. Interesting.. The Magician is also my Personality Card so in many ways this "reading" was spot on.

The Empress is a Healer and she had a big and impressive (lots of Majors) pile under her. I´ve never seen myself as a Healer in any particular way so this gives food for thought. She has so many really special cards in her stack: Lovers, Star, Hierophant, many courts etc.

Temperance had just one card and that was the poor bound 8/Swords. So I guess it means I have no Alchemist traits as a reader. :p

Ace of Stars

I got, in this order:

Magician - 1 (my primary style, needs work)
The Hermit - 38 (nearly half the deck!)
The High Priestess - 17
The Empress - 16
Temperance - 5

and one card left over -- Ace of Pentacles

So I'm a teacher, but should probably continue my formal work so I can be a better interpreter, as that's a lot of what I do...?

FLizarraga

Bizarrely, I got:

Mystic (High Priestess)- 14

Alchemist (Temperance) - 9

Interpreter (Magician) - 32

Teacher (Hermit) 8

Healer (Empress) 9

zhadee

1. Teacher = Hermit
2. Interpreter = Magician
3. Healer = Empress
4. Mystic = High Priestess
5. Alchemist = Temperance

You shuffle the deck as you normally would, and start laying the cards down in a pile. Once you get one of these cards you stop. That is your primary reading 'type'.

I have no idea how this works, but I wanted to try anyway.
With my beloved Pirates, the one on top was the Empress, and some cards later was the High Priestess. Before I knew about this thread, I shuffled again and so the energy is lost, so I will not learn from the Pirates what reader I am. Supposedly, they don't care to know as long as there is Rum, I picked the TdM.

The first to appear is the Devil. Is that a bad omen? They say he lives in every detail, so he must be rich and creative.

The 6th is High Priestess
The 13th is the Empress
The 2nd is Temperance
The 23rd is the Magician
The 26th is the Hermit
8 cards left, last one is Queen of Cups

So I am a healing mystic, who needs to work on her alchemistic powers? I need to improve on interpreting, and I will never be a teacher?