Karma conjunct Karma

SweetSiren

There isn't much information out there about the asteroid Karma and how it affects things. I'm doing a synastry chart and I found that our Karma's are an exact conjunction.

Any thoughts on what this asteroid says/does? Right now I'm just seeing this conjunction as having the same sort of troubles and making similar mistakes.

Smiling

I think the meaning of the asteroid Karma in a chart is true to its name - fated meetings, destined events, etc. So did you feel like you knew each other already when you first met?

Asteroids also support whatever themes are in the chart already, so depends what the rest of the synastry looks like, too.

hope this helps!
smiling :)

SweetSiren

I think the meaning of the asteroid Karma in a chart is true to its name - fated meetings, destined events, etc. So did you feel like you knew each other already when you first met?

Asteroids also support whatever themes are in the chart already, so depends what the rest of the synastry looks like, too.

hope this helps!
smiling :)

Thank you :)

I thought it was true to name, but I guess I am uncertain as to how. Does this aspect only tell of the mutual *feeling* of fate/familiarity or does it go beyond? As in, being bound to each other in that "You keep popping up everywhere" sort of way?

So would other aspects/themes explain *why* this meeting is fated?

My personal experience, it did feel fated. That's why I decided to compare the charts lol. To answer my own question, we don't appear to be bound, but we do seem to react to each other in big ways. But as far as charts go, that could be explained by something else.

Smiling

Thank you :)

I thought it was true to name, but I guess I am uncertain as to how. Does this aspect only tell of the mutual *feeling* of fate/familiarity or does it go beyond? As in, being bound to each other in that "You keep popping up everywhere" sort of way?

So would other aspects/themes explain *why* this meeting is fated?

My personal experience, it did feel fated. That's why I decided to compare the charts lol. To answer my own question, we don't appear to be bound, but we do seem to react to each other in big ways. But as far as charts go, that could be explained by something else.

I've found that for connections that feel fated, you may also find Saturn, and/or the Nodes connected between the charts. Asteroid connections add more information, and can reveal interesting nuances. A "first meet" may be indicated when these points are activated by transits.

A few years ago I had what felt like a fated encounter with someone who later became significant in my life, and when I looked up his chart, saw that our Nodes were exactly conjunct, and were being exactly activated by transits. We had quite a number of interesting asteroid+ connections as well. He has always felt very familiar to me.

To get a full picture, it's helpful to look at all of the connections in the synastry chart, after studying each chart individually, and look at the aspects especially that have the smallest orb.

The inclusion of asteroids is relatively new (at present) to astrology, and not all astrologers use them. And then there are dwarf planets, the Centaurs, the Transneptunians and more added to the mix!