5 planets in Virgo; significant?

aeonx

Greetings all.
I'm a Virgo, and I have in total five planets in Virgo: Sun, Moon, Mercury, Jupiter and Saturn. I've been wondering how and if this influence me in some way. I was once told that this happens fairly seldom. Is that true? Is a 'good' or 'bad' thing to have so many planets in your sign?

Thanx for any input, people! *s*s*

Blessings,

~aeonx~

lunalafey

Virgo

It is not unusual for the Sun and Mercury to be in the same sign, Merc is never more than 20something degrees from the Sun. What is unusual is that the Moon is there as well. The Moon is the luminary that travels the fastest around the zodiac. I am like you in this respect, Sun,Moon,Merc all in CAP.another Earth sign. What you might have with the other two planets, is a stellenium. This is where 3 or more planets are in conjunction. Do you know the degrees of each planet?
Having all this in Virgo means that you're more like a Virgo than most Virgos(among otherthings) The personality traits associated with Virgo come out strong in you. This can be frustrating sometimes. Finding balance comes easier if you do the things that are represented by your sign, use that Virgo energy on Virgo things. I bet that everything in you house has a place and is convienently functionable, checks for bills are made out the day before the bill comes in the mail...Ah details...

aeonx

Hi lunalafey. *s*
I don't know the degrees of the planets, but if you're interested in taking a look at my chart, my birthdata is:
09.09.1980, 12:30 pm, Harstad, Norway.

Thank you again for your useful information. :)

Minderwiz

Mercury is never more than 28 degrees from the Sun, so if it isn't in the same sign its in one of the two adjacent signs. The Moon travels about one sign every two days, so it's in the same sign as the Sun about one day per month - at the new moon.

Jupiter and Saturn were in Virgo from 30 September 1979 till 28 October 1980, so every Virgo born in 1980 had at least these three planets in Virgo and everyone born between 25 August and 10 September had Mercury in Virgo as well. The Moon entered Virgo around 1 a.m. GMT on the 8th September and left around 1 p.m. on the 10th.

In your case the proportion of the world's population with this particular grouping were born in a small window of 60 hours. However if you are asking about having five planets in one sign then it does happen more frequently than you think but is not the usual situation.

Blessings

Minderwiz

AquarianGoddess

Aeonx,

First I'm sending my sympathy for ALL that Virgo this time around (LOL, please don't cry, I'm only joking).

Lunafly who's darn good at astrology is right...more Virgo traits that someone with just one or two planets in Virgo.

Another point is that one or possibly two houses (areas of life) are highlighted in your chart (that's where ALL that Virgo lives).

AG

Minderwiz

Hi

As Harstad lies at nearly 69 degrees North I've used the Equal House system. All five planets lie in the eleventh House which also has Virgo on the Cusp. Sun Moon and Jupiter are separated by 2 degrees so are in a fairly close conjunction. Mercury and Saturn are both in the same degree, though separate from the others. Your emotional, instinctive amd subconscious reactions are very much in line with your conscious creative expression and both tend to be expansive. You are likely to express yourself emotionally, creatively and in terms of personal growth through your relationships with friends, and groups of like minded people.

There is a clear dominance of Earth in your profile and a lack of Air - though this is offset by the fact that you have a really strong showing in the Relationship houses.

You have a Scorpio Ascendant and Mars (co-ruler of Scorpio) rising, just over a degree from the Ascendant. Mars is your ruling planet. You will project a more intense and assertive personality to others than the Virgo predominance would suggest.

You are likely to be self reliant, taking your values and beliefs from within - rather than absorbing them from others. You are also likely to be able to adapt to changing situations reasonably well.

Su and Moon are in loose conjunction to your Midheaven indicating that you will also express your creativity through your career and will need to get emotional satisfaction and security from your career. You are likely to end up a pillar of the community - especially if you follow a virgo type occupation in public service or the health service - you would be good in a public caring, protecting, nurturing type role.

This is only a brief look, please let me know if its anything near the mark

Blessings

Minderwiz

lunalafey

STELLENIUM

aeonx
Thanks for the interesting chart. I have started to learn the finer
points of Astrology for the past three years, and I'm still sucking
on the tip of the iceberg...damn head freeze....
Well, you do have a stellenium, SUN 16/53 MOON 17/06 JUPITER 19/53
And then to top it off the other two planets in VIRGO are
conjunct; MERCURY 28/54 SATURN 28/30, as well.
AquaG: lunafly...I like it ! As for being good at astrology, well thank you VERY much.
Coming from you that is quite the compliment, I still have SO SO much to learn.
I have not started with houses yet. See iceberg, above.
But since we're on the subject of houses, all five of the planets in virgo, are also in
the same house..

aeonx

Minderwiz: wow, thank you so much! I'm really impressed, your description fits me to the fingertips! *s* I've always struggled a bit with my intense feelings, that be anger or being in love... :)

lunalafey: I will have to read some more astrology, so I'll be able to interpret these different elements you mention; stellenium etc. :p

Thank you all for replying, natal charts and astrology are really interesting! :)