Any spreads you want me to make?

autumn star

thanks rainwolf ... no I don't really have any specific positions in mind ... just pretty general, and I don't think that there needs to be lots of positions either, just a simple spread. Thanks for taking a look for me ... I haven't been able to find one either :)

fluffy

Still open to spreads?

Rainwolf if you have time and are still offering to make up spreads could you help me with this.

A friend has asked me to do a reading about her work, but i can't find anything appropriate in the index. If I set out the questions could you help?

"Is my decision about staying on at ******* a good one? Will my new position work out and open doors for me? Or am I just prolonging the inevitable (redundancy)?"

I don't like to work with too many cards, say maximum of 6. Do you think this would be possible?

Love Fluffy

ps. Not too worry if you are busy.
x

PaulaB

HI there
I was wondering if you could make me a spread to figure my boss out.
I have a female boss at work who seems to have a problem with me. She is always picking at my work and constantly singling me out. SHe seems to be funny with me if i am ever off or i have to take leave. SHe is not like this with the other people in the office.

ANy help would be really appreciated.
thank you
paula xx

rainwolf

Past life spread

Past Lives Pinwheel Spread
...........................C1....
....B2........................C2
B1......B3.......9......C3....
..............B4.......C4.......
..............A4......D4........
.........A3.......7......D3...D1
.....A2......................D2...
.........A1.......6...............

The "A" group represents the earliest lifetime
The "B" group represents the second lifetime
The "C" group represents the third lifetime
The "D" group represents the most recent lifetime
1 cards are childhood
2 cards are middle years
3 cards are end of life
4 card are resolutions and lessons
Cards 5-7 are the current lifetime
Card 8 is convergence of all five lifetimes
Card 9 is resolution of this cycle of lifetimes

(spread from "Designing your own tarot spreads" by Theresa Michelson)

rainwolf

Job interview Spread

The spread is two lines, the middle card raised a little.

Card 1: How likely it is that you will get this job
Card 2: Whether this job would be successful for you if you get it
Card 3: Advice for the job interview to improve your chances
Card 4: Any hidden or complicating factors you should know about
Card 5: The recommendation from your former employer

I just saw the last two requests, so if people are interested, could you PM me also so I dont miss you request? I always miss seeing the thread on my home page and I dont want people waiting.

Thanks!

autumn star

rainwolf said:
The spread is two lines, the middle card raised a little.

Card 1: How likely it is that you will get this job
Card 2: Whether this job would be successful for you if you get it
Card 3: Advice for the job interview to improve your chances
Card 4: Any hidden or complicating factors you should know about
Card 5: The recommendation from your former employer

Hi RainWolf .... I love the spread ... it is simple, and that's how I like spreads, and it answers all the questions that I would need to know :)

I know that it will certainly come in handy for me in the future ...

thanks so much for your help :)

rainwolf

PaulaB said:
HI there
I was wondering if you could make me a spread to figure my boss out.
I have a female boss at work who seems to have a problem with me. She is always picking at my work and constantly singling me out. SHe seems to be funny with me if i am ever off or i have to take leave. SHe is not like this with the other people in the office.

ANy help would be really appreciated.
thank you
paula xx

Spread is here

rainwolf

fluffy said:
Rainwolf if you have time and are still offering to make up spreads could you help me with this.

A friend has asked me to do a reading about her work, but i can't find anything appropriate in the index. If I set out the questions could you help?

"Is my decision about staying on at ******* a good one? Will my new position work out and open doors for me? Or am I just prolonging the inevitable (redundancy)?"

I don't like to work with too many cards, say maximum of 6. Do you think this would be possible?

Love Fluffy

ps. Not too worry if you are busy.
x

Your spread is here

rainwolf

For this question:
An overview of my situation: I married 5 years ago, even though I was still hung up about my ex boyfriend. (it was me that ended the relationship with my ex - he was devestated) I thought my marriage would make me happy. I was wrong. I thought of recontacting my ex many times and finally plucked up the courage to get back in touch with him. I went to see him (he now lives in the US and me in the UK) and immediately knew he was the one for me. I told him how I felt. He was shocked (he is still single) and after baring our souls he said that in his heart he wants me but his head is blocking it and telling him no. He says he can't go back. Since I returned to the UK I have left my husband and my ex and I have kept in contact. He has been somewhat schizofrenic, blowing hot and cold and I really don't know what he thinks. So......

The spread: I would like to know how the relationship with my ex will develop. What he really feels about me, what is going on in his head. Where we are going. How I should act, what I should say to get the outcome I want (him back). Should I stick with it, will it work out or should I give up. When will I know the outcome of this path I am taking.....

Your spread is here

jojojo

Thankyou rainwolf for the spread - I did it this morning and will post the results in the reading forum and would appreciate your insight!!