Planet Series: The SUN & Venus

dadsnook2000

Comparing Sun-Venus combinations-- Part 1; Sun in Aries thru Virgo

Because Venus has an orbit that permits it to wander much further afield than Mercury, it is likely that a view of "phase" relationships may not be as productive as it was in the case of Sun-Mercury. Therefore I am establishing a table of Venus-in-sign-relative-to-Sun-in-sign relationships. What I will do is:
A) Write the table here indicating the sign-combinations.
B) Later I will review a few charts of well known people and note which combination they have -- editing this chart to add their names.
C) As each of you respond, I will also edit this chart to add your name.

In this manner we can compare notes with those of us who have similar Sun-Venus combinations as well as consider how famous people exhibit those similar characteristics. Also note that your Venus may be in the same sign as your Sun -- and I have give two conditions for this same-sign situation, so indicate whether Venus is behind the Sun in degree position or ahead of the Sun in degree position. ALSO IN YOUR RESPONSES, YOU CAN NOTE THE NUMBER OF DEGREES OF SEPERATION which I will list in (dd).

It will be interesting to see the match ups! Dave

SUN VENUS Venus-to-Sun
sign sign Pattern List Participants and Famous People

ARIES AQUAR 2-signs behind
Aries PISCES 1-sign behind
Aries ARIES same sign behind
Aries ARIES same sign ahead
Aries TAURUS 1-sign ahead Marlon Brando (44), Caezar Chavez (30),
Al Gore (46)
Aries GEMINI 2-signs ahead

TAURUS PISCES 2-signs behind The Dreamer (46)
Taurus ARIES 1-sign behind Katheryn Hepburn (33), Jack Nicholson
(8)
Taurus TAURUS Same sign behind George Lucas (12), Pope Paul (13)
Taurus TAURUS Same sign ahead
Taurus GEMINI 1 sign ahead Squeakmo9 (41)
Taurus CANCER 2 signs ahead Liberace (40)

GEMINI ARIES 2-signs behind
Gemini TAURUS 1-sign behind
Gemini GEMINI Same sign behind
Gemini GEMINI Same sign ahead
Gemini CANCER 1 sign ahead Paradoxx (19), Clint Eastwood (29),
Angelini Jolie(45), Donald Trump (33)
Gemini LEO 2 signs ahead

CANCER TAURUS 2-signs behind
Cancer Gemini 1-sign behind
Cancer CANCER Same sign behind
Cancer CANCER Same sign ahead
Cancer LEO 1 sign ahead
Cancer VIRGO 2 signs ahead

LEO GEMINI 2-signs behind
Leo CANCER 1-sign behind Tipper Gore (45)
Leo LEO Same sign behind
Leo LEO Same sign ahead
Leo VIRGO 1 sign ahead Huredriel (16), Louis Armstrong (25),
Julia Child (11), Martha Stewart (39)
Leo LIBRA 2 signs ahead

VIRGO CANCER 2-signs behind rcb30872 (46), Yassar Arafat (39)
Virgo LEO 1-sign behind Michael Jackson (20), Madonna (41),
Dr. Phil McGraw (19)
Virgo VIRGO Same sign behind
Virgo VIRGO Same sign ahead SirenRising (4)
Virgo LIBRA 1 sign ahead Dadsnook2000 (21), OakDragon (37)
Virgo SCORP 2 signs ahead

dadsnook2000

Sun-Venus sign combinations -- Part 2

This is the second part of the thread I started before this one which seeks to compare Sun-Venus combinations by sign.

SUN VENUS Sun-Venus
Sign Sign Pattern List participants and famous people

LIBRA LEO 2-signs behind Jimmy Carter (45), Barbara Walters (32)
Libra VIRGO 1-sign behind StarDancer (41), John Lennon (43),
Katherin Zeta-Jones (30)
Libra LIBRA Same sign behind
Libra LIBRA Same sign ahead Starlover (25)
Libra SCORP 1-sign ahead Bruce Springsteen (41)
Libra SAG 2-signs ahead Johnny Carson (44)

SCORP VIRGO 2-signs behind
Scorp LIBRA 1-sign behind Picasso (28), Prince Charles (36)
Scorp SCORP Same sign behind Billy Grahm (4)
Scorp SCORP Same sign ahead Cathrine (2), Hillary Clinton (14),
Bill Gates (15), Condoleeza Rice (1)
Scorp SAG 1-sign ahead
Scorp CAPR 2-signs ahead

SAG LIBRA 2-signs behind
Sag SCORP 1-sign behind Wizzle (28)
Sag SAG Same sign behind Jane Fonda (11)
Sag SAG Same sign ahead
Sag CAPR 1-sign ahead Al Si'ra (40)
Sag AQUAR 2-signs ahead Crystelle (41)

CAPR SCORP 2-signs behind
Capr SAG 1-sign behind
Capr CAPR Same sign behind
Capr CAPR Same sign ahead
Capr AQUAR 1-sign ahead White Raven (32)
Capr PISCES 2-signs ahead Martin Luther King (45)

AQUAR SAG 2-signs behind
Aquar CAPR 1-sign behind Placido Domingo (22)
Aquar AQUAR Same sign behind Sarai21 (15), Oprah Winfrey (1)
Aquar AQUAR Same sign ahead
Aquar PISCES 1-sign ahead Makamu (38)
Aquar ARIES 2-signs ahead

PISCES CAPR 2-signs behind
Pisces AQUAR 1-sign behind
Pisces PISCES Same sign behind
Pisces PISCES Same sign ahead Astrid O (7), Psychic Sue (6), George
Harrison (24), Ron Howard (7)
Pisces ARIES 1-sign ahead Helvetica (32), Albert Einstien (17)
Pisces TAURUS 2-signs ahead

SirenRising

I have no idea what it means to have Venus after or before the Sun, i just know that mine is conjunct the Sun in Virgo...

stardancer

Libra VIRGO 1-sign behind

I think I'm an extremist in love. When I'm attracted, I'm very attracted and want someone whole hog. When I'm not, I just can't get into it. My behavior seems pretty cool towards anyone attracted to me that I'm not also attracted to, although I'm never rude.

Fwiw - My Venus (12th house - I like secret relatioships, too) is pretty aspected and active. There is a Jupiter conjunction opposite Mars in Pisces (in 5th conj 6th) and the Moon is trine from Taurus (8th). I am a sensation seeker, but tend to keep it to myself until the right person comes along. When they do, I don't hesitate at making my feelings known.

dadsnook2000

Updates to listing

I've placed the Sun-Venus-Seperation data from the Participants List where the actual Sun and Venus signs/degrees were noted. Dave.

EDITED:
I've also now entered quite a few famous-people names on the list for comparison. I'm looking forward to "who's like who." Dave

EDITED:
For SirenRising -- I've entered your Sun-Venus data on the list, your Venus is just 4 degrees ahead of the Sun (very close conjunction). How do you express your Venus symbol? Dave

SirenRising

Actually it doesn't «affect» me much, i think (from the little i know)... I'm not diplomatic, i don't like social events and, most important, i don't make any effort to be liked. I experience it by beeing Lazy (which irritates my dinamic side).

stardancer

John Lennon! My hero in the 70's! Yeah, I would have done a sit in with him in bed. Oh, NOT what you are thinking, lol, I was thinking of the politics. It seems I am always shooting my mouth and getting in trouble, just like Lennon.

dadsnook2000

Comments

SirenRising, your Sun is just overpowering your Venus, something common with a conjunction. No problem, your core nature, will and intellect just runs things.

Stardancer, having this seperation and sign placement in common does give you a sense of identification with John Lennon. With Venus involved, don't be so smug about the bed sit-in, this is a powerful connection that could have, hypothetically, been easily triggered by some other factor.

Thanks for sharing guys. In a few days we may have enough input to make this thread another useful resource for understanding Sun-Venus-by-Sign meanings. In the next series of threads, we will find that Mars, Jupiter, etc., etc. will be treated quite differently. This is because signs become less valuable as personal meaning tools due to their being shared cultural experiences, unlike the personal planets of Mercury and Venus which are so tied to our Sun. Dave

stardancer

Well, you never know. :)

huredriel

Well I looked up Louis Armstrong bio on google ....... apparently he grew up with only his mum and a sister ....... which is the same as me ....... I tried to work hard as a kid ..(but not the same degree that he did obviously) ..... but couldn't find any other similarities :(