Bias Earth Signs (C/P)

MoonGypzzy

ughhhhh

Whitestar said:
From one Virgo to another, I should tell you:

A study found that the ICE from fast food restaurants has more bacteria in it than swabs taken from toilets in the same restaurants!!!

So this Virgo girl always orders drinks without ice!!!!

And my Aquarius husband now does as well :)

That is so gross!! This is exactly why I am the way I am. From now on, no ice for me as well:) Although a lot of people make fun at me for it but I am just so sure that I have every reason to be this picky!!

p.s
I am so glad that someone else out there knows what im talking about;)

MG
xoxoxoxox

clarity

Voron said:
But Taurus is supposed to be (ideally) the earthy-zen-silent ones. Give them some Mercury/Venus in Gemini, and yeah, then they'll talk.

Ha ha ha, that is true. I have Mercury in Aries and Venus in Gemini, I need to shut up sometimes, which is rare for A Taurean.

krysia322

Whitestar said:
From one Virgo to another, I should tell you:

A study found that the ICE from fast food restaurants has more bacteria in it than swabs taken from toilets in the same restaurants!!!

So this Virgo girl always orders drinks without ice!!!!

And my Aquarius husband now does as well :)
That's just nasty.

NASTY! EEEEEEEUW!

How in the heck does that bacteria survive such a cold temperature? Jeez!

~ Krysia, "Who needs ice, anyway, I'm a Fire Sign"

jayem

in my experiences, all capricorn males have been infatuated with me. their odd little fellows, thats for sure. the only capricorn female i know is actually a cusp of aquarius too, so i cant safely say anything about her. anyways, ive noticed most of them are loners, but their not displeased about it. they just like going off and doing their own thing. they are smart, ill give them that. more book smarts, though, and not streets.
virgos.... whoa. my ex best friend of 7 years was a virgo. me and her were like sisters, but i will say one thing for true: they say the exact opposite of what they really mean. OCD for damn sure! hypochondriacs too. she was very, very, VERY critical of everything. the best for finding flaws. very impressionable aswell. once when she was drunk, she confessed that she wanted to be exactly like me. as for virgo men, same applies. they like appearences, and can be hurt very easily. even though they can give it, they cant take criticism if their lives depended on it. but then again, im a scorpio and my criticism can be pretty cruel.
i got nothing about taurus.

Furnacechant

I seem to have a problem with initially being attracted to Taureans, then running up against the fact that emotions to them are pretty much what handmade Italian Leather boots are to a small puppy. One or the other has to be locked up or they will tear them to shreds and have genuinely no clue why you're upset.

Capricorns...I don't know many, but they seem to me annoying for reasons not covered in the stereotype---so far from being down-to-earth, they're not even connecting with reality...I know of one who seems nice enough, but has very vivid memories of riding the bus next to me every day for two or three years. Never happened. I haven't been on a bus more than a dozen times in my life, certainly not 'every day' for any period, and at the time mentioned I definitely owned a car and drove everywhere. Another was just a brief chance encounter with a stranger when I happened to be dressed up for an Astrology-themed costume party. I didn't want to be bothered with having to wear big awkward claws, so I decided to personify the Water element---basically a glittery turquoise-colored bellydance costume, blue and white body paint, hip-length green wig garlanded with sea-shells and pearls. I realize I need gas in my car, get out, he asks the obvious question and I tell him it's for an astrology party..he comes back with "OH, wow! are you Gemini?!" "Huh? No...Cancer, but I just decided to be water generally..." "Oh...I'm Capricorn, we wouldn't get along!" and goes wandering off looking weirdly like Jar Jar Binks. I mean, I could understand the people who said "Ooh, a mermaid, you must be Pisces!", but...what in the world does Gemini have to do with blue-green sparkles? And there's only one of me!
Finally, my dad's an Aquarius sun and Capricorn moon...and predictably an untreated bipolar nutjob who drives me up the wall on a regular basis...

I seem to get along well enough with Virgos, though they ARE neurotic.

Since I haven't got around to posting my chart yet, I'll just tell you I've got six planets in water signs and three of them are Cancer, so I'm sure I'll come under plenty of fire when the Water thread gets going...

jayem

Furnacechant said:
Capricorns...I don't know many, but they seem to me annoying for reasons not covered in the stereotype---so far from being down-to-earth, they're not even connecting with reality...I know of one who seems nice enough, but has very vivid memories of riding the bus next to me every day for two or three years. Never happened. I haven't been on a bus more than a dozen times in my life, certainly not 'every day' for any period, and at the time mentioned I definitely owned a car and drove everywhere.

maybe you have a doppelganger walkin around :p

Furnacechant

jayem said:
maybe you have a doppelganger walkin around :p

Especially considering the other one saw me as Gemini for some reason? LOL *cue Twilight Zone theme*

Gemini Rising

These threads are all so fun to read...I've noticed something weird about Taureans lately. I don't know a single one that is big in any way, shape, or form--even muscular. Every single Bull I know is short and scrawny! I find that pretty odd...

For some reason, I get along with Capricorns very well, despite being a Libra (who can't stand Cancerians at all!).

Virgos? I love them! A lot of my best friends are Virgos...yes, they are critical and a bit neurotic, but for some reason it doesn't bother me. I'm a bit OCD myself and probably just as detail-oriented as any Virgo out there, and I find them very good conversationalists. :D

spokeynic

im a virgo. sometimes i i think i match virgo traits and sometimes i dont. i have libra in my moon i think it is. im not a clean freak like most virgos (my aunty is such a virgo), but i am critical (espcially of myself), and i do tend to over analyse everything

Whitestar

Some Virgos are really slobby!!!! :)