Seserous

very nice pictures you got there!

nicky

These are fabulous....great work!!!

DoctorArcanus

Six more cards are done :)

II Isis - from Vincenzo Cartari "Imagines deorum, qui ab antiquis colebantur"

III Imperatrix - from "Elegantissimorum Emblematum Corpusculum", 1696

Prince of Swords "Cauda Draconis" - From an "art of memory" card by Thomas Murner, 1507

2 Batons Dominatio - From Giovio's Emblems

6 Batons Victoria - From Cesare Ripa "Victory"

7 Swords Inutilitas - From Cesare Ripa "Vanity"

Marco

ThalassaRaptor

Bravo! Wonderful work!

These are really splendid.

Of course, showing a Tarot enthusiast a work in progress only gets them agitated ("are they done? how about now?).

XIII

Only just noticed this: one of my favourite WiPs, absolutely!

nicky

ThalassaRaptor said:
These are really splendid.

Of course, showing a Tarot enthusiast a work in progress only gets them agitated ("are they done? how about now?).

hahaaa that is so true!

Nicky

truelighth

I am loving the new cards! Especially the Empress. Don't know why, but it talks to me. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Scarlet27

Great great GREAT job! Keep it up :)

DoctorArcanus

I just completed four new cards.

VI - Amantes (the Lovers) - From Cesare Ripa Iconologia "Concordia"

VII - Currus (the Chariot) - Mars from Vincenzo Cartari "Imagines deorum, qui ab antiquis colebantur"

IV - Imperator (the Emperor)- Juppiter from Vincenzo Cartari "Imagines deorum, qui ab antiquis colebantur"

XIII - Mors (Death) - From Giovio's Emblems

They are all majors, since I think I will try to finish the majors: this work is proceeding very slowly and doing the whole deck at this rate would take until the summer of 2010 :)
So I now plan to do all the majors. When and if they will be done, I will see if I want to go on and complete the deck.

nicky

Marco...I love the new cards... hey take your time...it is a labor of love I'm sure :)

great work ...specially love the death card

Nicky