• Spred-5a.jpg
    Spred-5a.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 93
  • Spred-1a.jpg
    Spred-1a.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 91

Zipgun

The High priestess and The Ace of Wrenches

We are changing the suit names slightly, but staying close to the traditional names and meanings. Wrenches is the biggest stretch, but still remains true to the traditional framework of wands.

The High Priestess card has very strong connections to psychobilly genre. The bass is especially iconic for psychobilly.

Attachments

• 2_HighPriestess_small.jpg
    2_HighPriestess_small.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 95
  • AceWrenches_small.jpg
    AceWrenches_small.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 104

Barleywine

I was a little unsure about this concept at first, but I'm liking it more and more. That Ace of Wrenches is great! Looks like the deck could be a big success.

Zipgun

I was a little unsure about this concept at first, but I'm liking it more and more. That Ace of Wrenches is great! Looks like the deck could be a big success.

Honestly, I had kind of the same reaction. I've come to really trust the artist, and I think he did a really good job on High Priestess of using the border artwork to incorporate the needed traditional symbols. The figure of the priestess and the bass truly are iconic to psychobilly, so they do fit the card.

I also agree about the Ace. I am starting to get the feeling that Mike will end up with his own style of tattoo art, even though he is not a tattoo artist himself.

Zipgun

Final week of the Kickstarter- two new card designs

We are entering the final week of the campaign and are at 75% of the funding goal. Almost all of the card designs have been shown. Today we have two more-The Emperor and The Hermit. The Hermit is a bit of a play on the old "Elvis sightings", the person depicted is not Elvis.

Attachments

• 4_Emperor_Card_small.jpg
    4_Emperor_Card_small.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 84
  • 9_Hermit_Card_small.jpg
    9_Hermit_Card_small.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 96

Zipgun

The Kickstarter is at 94%! Two of the last Four Cards

Only three days left to go and we are at 94%. The deck should fund!

There are only four cards left to show, here are two of them The Magician and The Ace of Wheels.

Attachments

• 1_Magician_Card_FIN.jpg
    1_Magician_Card_FIN.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 87
  • AceWheels_Card_FIN.jpg
    AceWheels_Card_FIN.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 85

Zipgun

96%, The Hierophant is next

The Kickstarter is at 96% of the funding goal, and we still have a couple hours till the 48 hour mark.

The second to the last card in the deck is the Hierophant.

Attachments

• cross.jpg
    cross.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 88

Zipgun

100% funded and going strong

We might make the silver edging stretch goal. I still have some things up my sleeve to try and get that done.

Zipgun

Kickstarter successful, second chance for preorders!

The deck was successfully funded! We did not reach the stretch goal for the silver edging.

Monday I am going to start an small Indigogo campaign for people who missed the opportunity to back and preorder the deck. The goal, if met, will fund the deck upgrade to silver edging and more rounded corners.

Zipgun

Preorder second chance! Indiegogo campaign is now up.

The deck will be printed, but we are running a short campaign on Indiegogo to upgrade the deck with silver edging and more rounded corners. It is a short, two week, campaign with a low funding goal. Please check it out.
http://igg.me/at/psychobillytarot