78 Weeks: a new study beginning 1st week in November 2005

jmd

In case anyone else is interested, and following the major creative success of both CreativeFire and Major Tom, just thought I'd start the ball rolling again, and in preparation talk of the study a sufficient number of weeks before again embarking on another journey.

Anyone care to join?

(Cf previous stuff on A card a week and other threads)

Link to list of threads for each card:
Link to suggested dates for this study:
Link to Pipistrelle's useful journal headings:

wizzle

I'm in

Perpetual student that I am, I'll join in the fray. Sounds great. Thanks for offering the opportunity to learn in depth.

Sophie

November?

...I'm not even sure what I'm going to be doing next week ;)

But if I'm around and still in love with the Tarot...well, that would be swell. I take it once again this would be an open study, not just confined to the narrow RWS outlook?

mercenary30

So are you saying that in about this much time there will be another international tarot conference????

If that is the case, and since I plan on attending the next one, I would very much like to join in.

Are you going to re-introduce the rules/guidelines?

Xarokys

I'd like to join in!

I hope this means there will be another Tarot conference. I wanted to go to this one but couldn't, but I intend to go to the next one.

aja

Oh good!
I joined the forum about the time the last study was winding down and was sorry to have not been able to participate. Count me in!

Thordia

Sounds good to me- count me in :)

Startarot

Please count me in.. sounds like a wonderful way to study..

runwithwolves

Count me in too!

Pipistrelle

I think I'm going to try this...unless November has other plans for me :)

Some cards I feel I know very well, others not at all (not even as acquaintances). I look forward to getting to know them all intimately (well, at least how they take their coffee).

Note to self: buy new notebook...

Pip