Sabian Symbols Study Group: Aries Degree 25 - #25

tink27

One thought I have had with this symbol, is not to become discouraged when we meet with difficulties or obstacles. We must work with the Divine like a two way radio to design a divine ideal in our heads and then do everything in our power to realize it. This creates waves, harmonious waves that encourage and motivate us towards what looks like a promising goal.

tink :love:

mooncat2

:) This symbol seemed so complex at first , until I thought that was maybe the result of my making it that way. So I’ve just sat and let some simpler thoughts drift in........while I pondered on the interesting information everyone has provided.

I love purple_scorp’s rainbow.............I think that was an inspired choice.

As the covenant it is a reminder of a promise.

I attempted to read tink’s first link which would have been very interesting if it’d been written in language that ordinary people like me can understand. :( although I also found something in the I AM............the resurrection and the life.

To resurrect is to revive or raise up something that has lived before.

I AM being made conscious of a promise that was made.

A promise has two parts..............first there is the inner intent to do something. A commitment is made but that is not enough on its own. The fulfilment of the promise requires outer action.

When another person is involved most of us take this commitment very seriously and will make sure we honour our promise by taking the necessary action.

I don’t think we do so well when we make promises to ourselves. So many times one hears the words “ I promised myself I’d do ****** but..................” . All the reasons and excuses in the world why the promise was never fulfilled...........a long list of ‘one day I will’ statements.

I AM being reminded of a promise I made to myself and have never honoured...........now, like a rainbow appearing in the sky , something has been placed before my eyes that makes me aware of this.........now is the time to reaffirm that promise and begin taking the action that will carry it through to completion.

As above, so below............the promise made here on the material plane is replicated in some way spiritually. If the actions of our everyday life are all a part of our spiritual journey then to fail to act is to fail to progress on the Soul’s journey.

:love:

Attachments

• SS Aries 25.JPG
    SS Aries 25.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 143

purple_scorp

mooncat2 said:
As above, so below............the promise made here on the material plane is replicated in some way spiritually. If the actions of our everyday life are all a part of our spiritual journey then to fail to act is to fail to progress on the Soul’s journey.

Hmm, I don't know about that because I believe that our soul grows through failure as much as it does through success. Opportunities to repeat the lesson will continue to appear until the lesson is finally learnt. Surely with each of these, some progress is made???

mooncat, love your image btw......i see a common thread of duality through a lot of your collages......is this a theme in your life at the moment?

with love
purple_scorp

mooncat2

purple_scorp said:
Hmm, I don't know about that because I believe that our soul grows through failure as much as it does through success. Opportunities to repeat the lesson will continue to appear until the lesson is finally learnt. Surely with each of these, some progress is made???

mooncat, love your image btw......i see a common thread of duality through a lot of your collages......is this a theme in your life at the moment?

with love
purple_scorp

Yes, well, I believe that, too...........sorry, I probably haven't expressed myself too well. I should have made that statement a question........I was questioning myself.

A theme...........I don't know.......I haven't consciously created the images with that in mind but maybe it is........I'll have to look closer at them. The process of individuation is ongoing for all of us, I guess.

tink27

Happy Halloween Everyone!!

mooncat2 said:
I AM being reminded of a promise I made to myself and have never honoured...........now, like a rainbow appearing in the sky , something has been placed before my eyes that makes me aware of this.........now is the time to reaffirm that promise and begin taking the action that will carry it through to completion.

I AM going through this too! Many of us engage in on a spiritual journey because we want to free from the suffering. But I think sometimes we have an incorrect view of our own motivations for entering this path. Sometimes we want to be lost in the bliss to diguise our personal failures. I've seen this many times. I used to teach meditation and discovered many on this path were using it to run away from life. One day I did a meditation on the heart and it was a good thing there was a lot of tissue around......there was alot of crying that night. It opened as purple_scorp once said a whole can of worms.

What they had unveiled was all their false motivations.....the telltale heart knows everything!

huredriel

I absolutely adore that picture Mooncat ....... sigh ....... oohhh to run wild like the horses ....... freedom beckons ....... :)

tink27

My deepest apologies mooncat2! I was in such a rush this morning, I missed this beautiful picture!

Once the trick or treaters have come to my door, I'd love to comment on this wonderful image. I'm at work with no time at the moment.

purple_scorp

tink27 said:
Many of us engage in on a spiritual journey because we want to free from the suffering. But I think sometimes we have an incorrect view of our own motivations for entering this path. Sometimes we want to be lost in the bliss to diguise our personal failures.
I remember having an email conversation with Ken Anderson, author of several synchronicity books, and he was saying that he's found that a lot of people enter their spiritual journey after a personal tragedy such as a death or a relationship breakup.

with love
purple_scorp

tink27

purple_scorp said:
I remember having an email conversation with Ken Anderson, author of several synchronicity books, and he was saying that he's found that a lot of people enter their spiritual journey after a personal tragedy such as a death or a relationship breakup.

with love
purple_scorp

This is true. Some were also abused, physically, verbally and emotionally, with no where to turn. Purple_scorp you mentioned somewhere earlier, of the curtains being drawn in Scorpio.....in this case the curtains are closed and the light, also shut out. Their spirits and bodies disconnected.

To experience a body, mind and spirit connection we have to send our energies into the earth as well as up! Some want to be swept up only and live in a world of daydreams and fantasy.....when this happens we not only lose our ground.....we aren't all here.

Mooncat2, love your picture! The horse offers us stability, firmness and groundedness. Children who are handicapped have been given a new lease on life by learning to ride a horse......it helps them to align to the creative force. The horses physical control and strength is shared with the rider.

By claiming the dark and the light of our emotions, we can integrate the two into a raw energy that will allow us to ultilize, transform or create anything imaginable.