my rose quartz just broke in two pcs?

loquitaaphrodite

why did my rose quartz brake in two pcs?

hi ya,

my rose quartz just broke in two pieces, I've been very depressed and sad b/c my ex left me for his current girlfriend. so I bought the rose quartz to bring my ex love (as I am pregnant w/ our first child) back into our lives, and to bring love in general into my heart and life.

Since I bought it (two or three wks ago), I've been even more depressed & had many bad dreams and memories of the past come back. Just this weekend something horrible between my ex & I occured. he came over and was very aggresive & I had to place a temporary restraining order on him today. This evening my rose quartz broke in half, which was so disappointing.

The weird thing was not only did it break for no reason, but when I picked the half of the piece that broke off of the carpet and I took off the piece that was still hanging on my chain off to placed the two broken pieces together and laid it out on top of little table situated under my flat screen tv, where the cable box is situated.... the cable box (which in on top of the table) turned off (subsequently turning off the program on the tv and the screen going black)...

anyone thinks this is a bad omen and why?

So originally I was wearing two pendents on the same chain before this one broke this evening. I wonder if the second quartz had an affect on the 1st quartz breaking?

any thoughts?

Hemera

my rose quartz just broke in two pieces, I've been very depressed and sad b/c my ex left me for his current girlfriend. so I bought the rose quartz to bring my ex love (as I am pregnant w/ our first child) back into our lives, and to bring love in general into my heart and life.
I´m sorry to hear about you being depressed and sad. And congratulations on your pregnancy! I´m sure it makes you more sensitive and there will be lots of dreams and memories to go through.
I do not think it is a bad omen that the crystal broke but more that it doesn´t want you to bring the aggressive ex back into your and your baby´s lives. Probably the crystal just broke because you had two on the same chain and there is no special mystery in that. But if I were you I´d definitely take it as a sign of not wanting the ex back into your lives. (I´d say not much good will ever come out of having an aggressive man around a baby and its mom...)
I´d buy another kind of crystal to wear now. Something that will boost your self-esteem and make you stronger. A "crone" type of a stone would be good, something that feels like a strong and protective Grandmother-stone for you. I´d go for dark blue stones, for example Spectrolite (Labradorite) would be good. Why not just go to a crystal store and ask for the crystal to suggest itself to you?..

twinage

I never had any experience of quartz broking another quartz, simply because their hardness is same and can't be even be scratched by it.

I rather think that maybe your rose quartz are telling you to be more open on other love possibilities than thinking your ex only. I believe that you deserve than how your ex treated you. So I think that your rose quartz are telling you to change your mind by breaking itself.

Maybe it also a coincidence for it to break but it doesn't do wrong if you break free from your thinking about your ex, right?

Hope you have a wonderful day :)

danieljuk

I posted a story on here a while ago in my own life about pendulums. I had a beautiful crystal one and used it with me for an operation, as I felt it gave me luck! it went really well and I coped with the hospital better than I thought I would! at the end of the operation (it was day surgery) I got dressed in my own clothes and the pendulum fell to the hard hospital floor and broke into many pieces! I was so sad! I don't know how it got where it was in my clothes but I think it was a destined event. The crystal had given it's energy and it was time to buy a new one!

I wonder if it's the same thing with your rose quartz loquitaaphrodite, there is a reason!
I don't like in my own life to say something is a bad omen because it scares me and also then is a self fulfilling prophecy! but that was the end of the quartz for whatever reason! maybe it means that someone exciting and new is coming :)

I accidentally washed my Black Tourmaline gemstone in my pocket today in the washing machine! hoping it now doesn't fall apart!

I see it as a positive thing for you loquitaaphrodite! new starts, new beginnings, moving on!

amethyst57

read if your stones bond with you, they feel your emotions and illnesses....
being a rose quartz, maybe it's heartbroken with you....

Mystic Zyl

This may sound strange but maybe the rose quartz soaked up negativity off you causing it to break?
Sorry you have to cope with so much stress now.

Alta

I think something this like is possible.

I lived in Nova Scotia for many years and was very connected to it. I did however move away but still working in the same agency. A year or so after I left I was down for a meeting and staying at a hotel. I felt the re-connection to the place so strongly at one point it was a jolt of electricity passing through me. I couldn't sleep for hours, I was trembling. In the morning an amethyst cross given to me by a spiritual friend, which was lying on top of the dresser, had shattered in two.

Glass Owl

The concept of rose quartz breaking due to absorbing pain/heartbreaking emotions is an interesting one. I have worn several bracelets and necklaces made of those chipped rose quartz pieces and every one of them broke a part soon after. (I have a few others break but it was always because it got caught on something.) A heart shaped rose quartz pendant also ended up broken in half as well...

loquitaaphrodite

I’m going to bury it back into the earth and continue wearing the one I have on. I believe it broke b/c I’m heartbroken and there’s a lot of negative energy surrounding me. I don’t believe it was coincidence, I believe it was b/c of me and my thoughts. I was thinking something negative and pretty upset and “poof” it broke in half. The energy was such that when I placed it on the table where my cable box rests, it turned off my cable box!

Thank you for all of your responses and experiences! 

stonesatiety

I've had a few people in the medical field confide that they wear crystals at work to absorb the negative energy. Eventually the crystals become "full" and break. The people then purchase another crystal. I showed them how to clear crystals, so favorite crystals could stay with them. The rose quartz/tv thing feels directly related to your grief.

For grief, smokey quartz usually excels. It feels so comforting and understanding. It'll be glad to take on some of your burden, to help you feel better and sort things out. For nightmares, try snowflake obsidian. A cute little carved animal works fine or just a piece that appeals to you. Place it near your bed, beneath it or beneath your pillow. Trust. To keep your stones clear, all of them, pick up a piece of selenite. Selenite is inexpensive. Place other stones on or near it, and watch 'em perk up!